Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62578 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    berdesup.com

Default How to install this plugin

Hello KWWH

I need some help from you all. I using wordpress version 3.1.3. I want to install this plugin
    Code: 
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/newposts/
    but the final step i cannot do it. Anyone to try it? If you all can do it, please teach me to make it work.

Newbie on wordpress.
    bdkminang Reviewed by bdkminang on . How to install this plugin Hello KWWH I need some help from you all. I using wordpress version 3.1.3. I want to install this plugin http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/newposts/ but the final step i cannot do it. Anyone to try it? If you all can do it, please teach me to make it work. Newbie on wordpress. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Place <?php newposts_display(); ?> in your templates right next to the post title (in index.php) e.g. find the piece of code <?php the_title(); ?> and insert the following piece of code in front of or after it <?php newposts_display() ?
    This step? That's easy, man, just look for the <?php the_title(); ?> template tag on the index. If you cant find it, send me the index.php of your theme.

Thread Information