Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62369 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    LordKJ thanks for the link , but on the following page http://www.storage.to/earn join now and earn a lot money links to premium payment page. and there is no free signup link on homepage too

ftp is only available to premium users and no upload tool . realy sucking for big uploads

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    I have registered as a free user and gonna give them a try and let ye know how i get on.

3.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by vgnheart View Post
    ftp is only available to premium users and no upload tool . realy sucking for big uploads
    You got the point. I also think that uploading should be as comfortable as possible and paid premium services should be connected strictly with improving comfort of downloading.

I'll tell them to make FTP upload available for free users too, maybe they'll listen.

azo i saw u participating in file hoster discussions , r u uploader too. i never saw your uploads; could u give me url of some of uploads so that i can get an idea how to make uploads that more people download

Website's:
    LegendW.com
    The file size must at least 90MB. Smaller files will not be counted.
    That's bad... But I.m trying my luck..

Quote Originally Posted by vgnheart View Post
    azo i saw u participating in file hoster discussions , r u uploader too. i never saw your uploads; could u give me url of some of uploads so that i can get an idea how to make uploads that more people download
    Because I use many names Make pretty posts, upload useful stuff and try interchangeable links netload.in + storage.to That might work.

Anyway:
    - payout button will be added "soon"
    - ftp upload will be available for free users too
    - friday 11 am - 11 pm GMT+1 is gonna pay double as compensation for today's GEO glitch when all dl's were counted like they were made from countries that storage doesn't pay for

Probation
    Website's:
    Nd-Warez.InFo WarezBD.InFo
    I'm waiting for confirm. If they pay, I'll start do upload.

Even if they do pay:

1. There is no stated minimum could be low like netload $1 per 1000 downloads?
    2. How will they handle the explosion of bandwidth?

Well, I can tell you that these guys have no problems with funding and this host was build to directly compete Hotfile, which won't be difficult since they f*cked up with their ranking system.

Question is, how long storage will preserve their current payrate, because I don't think it's profitable either. However, I'm pretty sure they'll still preserve paying better than Hotfile in any case.

well if storage is gonna lower its rates then i'd just rather stick with hotfile. It has solid momentum to become a big filehost which actually pays. Neither rs or mu pay at all so this is a welcome change.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information