Hi Everyone,
Due to recent crash of my host I have lost my DLE site that I got cutomized along with the template. As the customization and template recently got finished I had no backup of it.

Now the friend who did it is already occupied and I am looking for someone who can do it in reasonable price. A good aesthetic having expertise in DLE for a koool DLE site ? Customization includes facebook and twitter integration, a custom form email, banner, logo, favicon...bla bla (can't recall all as I am currently in shock )

Regards.
funxlab Reviewed by funxlab on . Looking for DLE 9.3 template & some customization Hi Everyone, Due to recent crash of my host I have lost my DLE site that I got cutomized along with the template. :'( As the customization and template recently got finished I had no backup of it. Now the friend who did it is already occupied and I am looking for someone who can do it in reasonable price. A good aesthetic having expertise in DLE for a koool DLE site ? Customization includes facebook and twitter integration, a custom form email, banner, logo, favicon...bla bla (can't recall Rating: 5