Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62795 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    uniquewarez.com

Thumbs up Premium ::25,000+ live backlinks package, 1500 PR1 to PR6 blogs, 6000+ Unique Domains

I am providing Live BACKLINKS to members with COMPLETE REPORTS.

Backlinks are incoming links to a website or web page. Inbound links were originally important (prior to the emergence of search engines) as a primary means of web navigation; today their significance lies in search engine optimization (SEO).

15,000 Backlinks for : 47 USD
    25,000 BackLinks for : 67 USD.

Above this package are also available.

I am not giving ANY REVIEW COPIES FOR THIS and this is not a small job.
    I can only offer a 5 USD OFF for the first 5 PURCHASES.

PAYPAL, ALERTPAY, Moneybookers & BANK TRANSFERS will be taken.

PM Me for more infos & payment terms.

Time taken : 4-5 Days from the time of payment.

When you get 15K or 25K backlinks, google will gradually start indexing them and once google indexes and recognizes them, your website authority will go up on the search engine.

Now, all the backlinks we provide will be of PR sites which of course will raise your authority and estabilish your website as something which is of high importance to users and will rank higher for your anchor keyword.

Please note :
    • I got the previous thread closed, as there was a HUGE DISPUTE ON MY SALES Copy.
    • I am not reselling this at all. So , please bear this in mind.
    • I AM NOT SPAMMING YOUR COMMENT, It will be placed on HIGH AUTHORITY PR SITES ONLY.

Regards
    intensecool Reviewed by intensecool on . Premium ::25,000+ live backlinks package, 1500 PR1 to PR6 blogs, 6000+ Unique Domains http://customercollege.com/wp-content/uploads/high-pr-backlink.jpg I am providing Live BACKLINKS to members with COMPLETE REPORTS. Backlinks are incoming links to a website or web page. Inbound links were originally important (prior to the emergence of search engines) as a primary means of web navigation; today their significance lies in search engine optimization (SEO). 15,000 Backlinks for : 47 USD 25,000 BackLinks for : 67 USD. Above this package are also available. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    MyRapidleech.Net
    Review Copy?
    Respected: Mr-R-T, Belle, eLight, iPowerz, Vizoomer, Cory, Rohit, AllSolo

MyRapidleech.net - Windows Encoding RDP,500GB HDD,Unmetered Bandwidth at $30/mo (DE)

Banned
    Website's:
    uniquewarez.com
    I am not giving ANY REVIEW COPIES FOR THIS and this is not a small job.
    I can only offer a 5 USD OFF for the first 5 PURCHASES.

Website's:
    ServeDome.com DisneyPinTrade.com DisneyJunction.com ImgDisney.com disneypintrade.ecrater.com
    i can get
    a little tool that will loop trough 1.000's of links (115k+ to be exact),
    for free why would we pay for your small service when we can ge 115k
    for free?

Banned
    Website's:
    uniquewarez.com
    I did not get you on this, does this even concern my service.

I am offering live backlinks on 15K & 25K on PR1 to PR6 pages only, not just random 115K links as you said.
    I am not placing links on JUNK.

I am charging for that service only.
    If you think you can do it for free , please do open a sales thread in marketplace and offer your service there.

This is the sales thread for questions concerning my service, please ask anything regarding that.

Do you accept Webmoney payment ?

Website's:
    ServeDome.com DisneyPinTrade.com DisneyJunction.com ImgDisney.com disneypintrade.ecrater.com
    its not me offering the service im just saying why would we pay for what we can get free is all

you might want to do review copy's and show more proof
    to show your service

Banned
    Website's:
    uniquewarez.com
    I can not accept WEBMONEY, apologies.

I am sorry, the rules on MARKETPLACE say, if one is not offering REVIEW COPY , you should not ask for it.
    I am not willing to provide a review copy for this service.
    I already provided a discount for 5 orders, i got enough rep as risk before putting up any service on KWWH.
    Thanks.

Website's:
    Tollynights.com Ebigg.com da-pirates.com e-drone.com DesiParadox.com TollyDownloads.com
    what kind of service is it ?
    xumer blasts ? or backlink booster software of some other site ?

with out review no one will buy as you are not informing the procedure you are using.
    please give review copy to some mod.

Thread Information