Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62722 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile How To Do I Verfiy My Paypal Account ?

hello KWWH members,

i need to verfiy my paypal account and i am a indian citizen and i need to

verfiy my paypal account using bank method please tell me the exact

procedure to follow and my current paypal balance is $0 will paypal deposit

some money on my bank account for verfication

please post answers

thank's in advance
    rakesh Reviewed by rakesh on . How To Do I Verfiy My Paypal Account ? hello KWWH members, i need to verfiy my paypal account and i am a indian citizen and i need to verfiy my paypal account using bank method please tell me the exact procedure to follow and my current paypal balance is $0 will paypal deposit some money on my bank account for verfication Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

iam no Indian but paypal send to your bank account 2 small 0,xx$ and you type only this in paypal verification.........that was my method

Add Bank account,

Then they'll send you 2 small amounts in your account!

Then you'll have to confirm those amounts and thats it!

buy a vcc
    Not Allowed

Banned
    dont worry even if you have 0$ in your paypal, paypal will send their own money to your bank account (you must add a bank account first).

Then check your back statement, you can see two small money deposits, in indian currency mostly. Covert the amount into $, remember $ value changes every day, so please note down the value of $ from google every day after you apply for verificiation till the date you receive the money. Once you get the money, check the value of $ on that date and convert the indian currency to United State Dollar value.

It will be small amount like 1.04$ or 1.02$ <-- it would be like this, enter both the values in paypal verification page. Done

Banned
    VCC is too risky for indians don't go for virtual credit card - you have to submit proofs because they might ask the proofs whenever their ass wants them - you wont be having proofs for vcc.

Quote Originally Posted by liveuploader View Post
    dont worry even if you have 0$ in your paypal, paypal will send their own money to your bank account (you must add a bank account first).

Then check your back statement, you can see two small money deposits, in indian currency mostly. Covert the amount into $, remember $ value changes every day, so please note down the value of $ from google every day after you apply for verificiation till the date you receive the money. Once you get the money, check the value of $ on that date and convert the indian currency to United State Dollar value.

It will be small amount like 1.04$ or 1.02$ <-- it would be like this, enter both the values in paypal verification page. Done
    They send you amounts in INR and ask in INR too!

Smile help

Quote Originally Posted by liveuploader View Post

thanks buddy for reply and for e.g if paypal sends me $1.04 and $1.02

do i need to convert those dollar currency value to indian currency value

on the day that i am entering the amount for verfication

please reply me buddy

Banned
    Website's:
    cloudcache.cc
    no just enter directly.. they are rupees not $$

Quote Originally Posted by snkr007 View Post
    no just enter directly.. they are rupees not $$
    ok snkroo7 thanks for the feedback

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast