Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62821 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    MyRapidleech.Net

Default Fetch.io

Fetch.io | Cloud Storage & Media, supports RapidShare, MegaUpload, MediaFire, BitTorrent, and more

You like to download things and you don't like waiting a long time for them. Use Fetch.io to download media files and stream them immediately, from any device.

FileHost Supported:
    • BitTorrent
    • RapidShare
    • MegaUpload
    • MediaFire
    • HotFile
    • Netload
    • FileSonic
    • Easy-Share
    • MegaShares
    • FileServe

More Features:

Visit Them:
    Code: 
    http://fetch.io/
    ? Copyright 2011 Fetch.io, All Rights Reserved.

--
    Regard,
    XForce!
    XForce! Reviewed by XForce! on . Fetch.io http://fetch.io/images/logo.png Fetch.io | Cloud Storage & Media, supports RapidShare, MegaUpload, MediaFire, BitTorrent, and more You like to download things and you don't like waiting a long time for them. Use Fetch.io to download media files and stream them immediately, from any device. FileHost Supported: BitTorrent RapidShare MegaUpload Rating: 5
    Respected: Mr-R-T, Belle, eLight, iPowerz, Vizoomer, Cory, Rohit, AllSolo

MyRapidleech.net - Windows Encoding RDP,500GB HDD,Unmetered Bandwidth at $30/mo (DE)

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    sexy premium link generator site i've ever seen in ma life. thanks xForce
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Website's:
    ithangout.ro
    Few changes :
    Since Fetch.io launched almost 2 months ago, the response has been absolutely overwhelming. We are honored and humbled to have received so much support from people all over the world. We saw blogs posts in over 30 languages, and beta users in hundreds of thousands.

As many of you know, we were not prepared for the kind of traffic we received and we have worked tirelessly on all fronts to remedy the load balancing problems. Now, we are happy to announce we are almost there. In about 1 week, we will be exiting beta and going live.

Fetch.io is exiting beta and going live on July 6th 2011. Please note the changes that will take place with the launch:

- System reset. All files will be deleted when we go exit beta and go live. If you have files you want to download from your storage, please make sure to do to before the reset.

- All accounts will be set to the .Free Plan. status that will have 2GB of storage and 4GB of bandwidth per month for free. If you need more storage/bandwidth please support Fetch.io by upgrading to a premium plan.

- Premium plans will have the BitTorrent feature, Zip feature (for bulk download), and limits removed for fetching and file sizes.

- There will be no ads for paid accounts.

- Fetch.io public API will be released with the launch.

Our most genuine gratitude to our users from our entire team, it.s been a wonderful ride and we pledge to offer stable, fast, and creative service to you. Thank you for your support thus far and we hope to continue offering you our best.

Sincerely,

Fetch.io

Website's:
    boobsvilla.tumblr.com premiummethods.blogspot.in
    its not working bro i fetch a file from fileserve but its not working ??????????/

or is there any limit to fetch files ?????????same like as on some RL sites ???????

Website's:
    itleech.com fixdownloads.com downtoolz.com itcoder.us
    Hi bro can i who coded it brilliant piece of work
    Signature too big, removed by Staff

Banned
    Fucking awesome man

Cheers !

Website's:
    MyRapidleech.Net
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock|the|world View Post
    its not working bro i fetch a file from fileserve but its not working ??????????/

or is there any limit to fetch files ?????????same like as on some RL sites ???????
    No there is no limit. And it much more advance than Rapidleech there are few limits for Free Users for full access switch to Premium Account/

Quote Originally Posted by SaKIB View Post
    Hi bro can i who coded it brilliant piece of work
    I know the owner of the site nicely and been contact with him for a long time but I have no idea who have coded it

Quote Originally Posted by alex17 View Post
    Fucking awesome man

Cheers !
    Have fun
    Respected: Mr-R-T, Belle, eLight, iPowerz, Vizoomer, Cory, Rohit, AllSolo

MyRapidleech.net - Windows Encoding RDP,500GB HDD,Unmetered Bandwidth at $30/mo (DE)

Website's:
    SpicyDen.com
    Wow sexy one works perfectly

Trying to get a file from easy-share ... Its not downloading it.

Is there a limit or a queue?

Thread Information