Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63086 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default (Official) Video2k.tv Support

Hello,

this is the officially support thread for our website "Video2k.tv". We are not offering a contact-form or support on the website so we take the KWWHunction forum for the support to all english and german uploaders. You can give you also a lot of suggestions and bugs here we are trying to fix this as soon as possible.

For now we added a great plugin for all uploaders, so every entry you are able to add the following OCH'S:

Megaupload, Uploadstation, WUpload, FileSonic, Uploaded, BitShare and Fileserve, you can see an example here: http://www.video2k.tv/#!/Entry/be295...formers-3.html

The hoster have a minimum requirement of filesize 1 GB + you are only allowed to add source-files on the hoster, no packages like .RAR or multi-part downloads.

We are only offering the "BULK-Upload", here is an documentation for this: http://www.video2k.tv/res/raw/Sample.txt If you have questions or don't know how to use it let me know.

If someone make mistakes on this more then once we deactivate the account + all of his streams. So use the bulk upload carefully. We are testing every link before this one get enabled on the frontend.

To login or sign up, just click on the right side "ACP".

So, if you have any suggestions don't hesitate to post them. Please write in the thread, no privat messages.

Wir bieten auch deutschen Support an, bitte in den Thread schreiben, nicht per privater Nachricht.

Some important informations for all uploader:

Video2k.tv is for now one of the biggest streamsites worldwide ( Alexa.com 900 ), you can see it here:

Video2k Reviewed by Video2k on . (Official) Video2k.tv Support Hello, this is the officially support thread for our website "Video2k.tv". We are not offering a contact-form or support on the website so we take the KWWHunction forum for the support to all english and german uploaders. You can give you also a lot of suggestions and bugs here we are trying to fix this as soon as possible. For now we added a great plugin for all uploaders, so every entry you are able to add the following OCH'S: Megaupload, Uploadstation, WUpload, FileSonic, Uploaded, Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

The King of Kings
    Website's:
    rukidding.org thetechnews.org
    How to post on ur site its quite weird to understand it

We have an documentation. With this it should be very easy.

And actually we only want the smart uploaders not the most dumb uploaders

The King of Kings
    Website's:
    rukidding.org thetechnews.org
    Oki i got around to upload on the site

How much time does the stream takes to show up on the main site?

We control the streams between 8am CET and 23pm CET.

I have a question for the Streams, that i asked you via PM before:

I've addes some streams and they are approved from your administrator.
    On the entry i don't see my stream-link? How does your system work?

Your entry is in the queue on the 4th position.

Your UCP say: Position 1

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    1 question. suppose if one of your poster uploads (Avatar 2009.DVDRip.XviD-FLAWL3SS) and after few days new release of (Avatar) movie comes out like (Avatar.2009.DVDRip.XviD-iMAGiNE) or (Avatar.2009.BLURay.X264.CHD-BLURayHD) so are we allowed to post?

i've seen one of your poster. posted cars 2 ts rip. so after few days new quality will be out so am i allowed to post it or not?
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Quote Originally Posted by CyberAff View Post
    1 question. suppose if one of your poster uploads (Avatar 2009.DVDRip.XviD-FLAWL3SS) and after few days new release of (Avatar) movie comes out like (Avatar.2009.DVDRip.XviD-iMAGiNE) or (Avatar.2009.BLURay.X264.CHD-BLURayHD) so are we allowed to post?

i've seen one of your poster. posted cars 2 ts rip. so after few days new quality will be out so am i allowed to post it or not?
    If someone insert an quality update we'll remove the old entry and activate the updated one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information