Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6889 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    medwarez.com
    no man don't do any thing just like me

my country is not listed in alertpay but i make account and i put another country

and i added my uncle bank account who lives in uk and i sent all the money to his account

and then he sent it back to me (in fact he still didn't sent any thing but he told me that he received the money )

so it's not dangerous to do that

but in paypal watch out those niggas close my account for that (actually it didn't open from my country ip's so i used a french vpn but then i used TOR so they thought that it's a dangerous behavior and they close my acc and i lost over 150 bucks there

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    YourVPNList.blinkweb.com
    My country Lebanon is not listed there and indeed i do not know why but i did not contact them as i try long time ago to contact PayPal about my country and they said the Policy and regulations of USA prevent them from accept Lebanon accounts

Quote Originally Posted by icestorm View Post
    but in paypal watch out those niggas close my account for that (actually it didn't open from my country ip's so i used a french vpn but then i used TOR so they thought that it's a dangerous behavior and they close my acc and i lost over 150 bucks there
    lol.. what did you expect when you used TOR to access PayPal? PP will limit account even if accessed using public proxy, let alone TOR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information