Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62224 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    crazyhosterz.com
    AP allows bank wires buddy.. but they charge $15 for it..

2.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary9 View Post
    there's no way to cash out AP....no cc withdrawal no cheques no bank wire nothing...n em still searching for an exchanger...i might even shift to pp
    em also from PAK
    Bro you can cashout AP in your Bank Account and your DB card but they support SCB Bank.So open a account in SCB and then cashout your AP

Website's:
    crazyhosterz.com
    @Itkraze.. i have SCB account.. and added my account.. but my account is still unverified .. ?? can u help me with that

alertpay is best just go with it

alertpay is the next best E-Wallet after paypal, you can try moneybookers too they are growing fast

Website's:
    Free4Free.org
    If you really in need of paypal there are some options you can follow:

1. Tell your friend to open an account for you and he will operate it. You will just check the email for every notification about money received/sent.

2. Tell your friend to open an account for you and use it via RDP or Paid proxy server.

3. Hire a trusted virtual assistant from paypal supported country who will operate the paypal on behalf of you.

Alertpay cannot stand in the same place with paypal as most of the e shopping cart accepts paypal but only a few supports alertpay. e.g: Ebay, Amazon, B&H, Godaddy etc.

Website's:
    HostinPK.com AdsenseUrdu.com
    Quote Originally Posted by pappunsu View Post
    1. Tell your friend to open an account for you and he will operate it. You will just check the email for every notification about money received/sent.
    This may be best option for you as I am using my brother's account that is from PHILPINE and he forwards PP mail isntantly. I never access account from my country (Pakistan).

OP@ I and my friends requested paypal to open their business in Pakistan but they refused because of this that Pakistan has not accepted Israel.
    Hope that they will consider it and start PP soon.
    Hostinpk.Com - Quality webhosting solutions with 24x7 support
    Linux Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information