Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62745 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Do you have TOOTHACHE ?

Well i have terrible toothache today and anything small and simple is making me crazy from morning till now because of it so i thought heck why don't i use the internet to find some solution before i die or till i go to the dentist to ease my pain and i found something interesting.

Here is a link to various methods to ease the toothache pain.

Code: 
    http://www.myhomeremedies.com/static/tooth-ache-pain.html
    doni Reviewed by doni on . Do you have TOOTHACHE ? Well i have terrible toothache today and anything small and simple is making me crazy from morning till now because of it so i thought heck why don't i use the internet to find some solution before i die or till i go to the dentist to ease my pain and i found something interesting. Here is a link to various methods to ease the toothache pain. http://www.myhomeremedies.com/static/tooth-ache-pain.html Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Thank you. I do not like the dentist, so I tend to avoid going to the dentist. Sometimes I get a toothache because of all the soda I drink.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    i think everyone gets a toothache from time to time.. i had $4000 in dental work done last year so dont get them anymore atm lol... but the best thing that worked for me when i did was to take just a regular Aspirin, and put it on the tooth tht is hurting you and let it disolve, done chew on it or whtever, just let is dissolve, it really helps

Website's:
    ihide.info
    fuck your teeth. when you lose them we got baby food to eat
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

I don't mind going to the dentist, actually is pretty fun 'cause the dentist uses to squish her boobs against my head and shoulders lol.
    And the chair is pretty comfortable.

Now, regarding to the pain, a couple of years ago I had some really terrible tooth pain, and I think that broke something inside my head. Since then I've never had a tooth ache and I even got a teeth fixed without anesthesia and the pain was really tolerable.
    I left the place feeling like a fucking rambo haha

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    Thank you. I do not like the dentist, so I tend to avoid going to the dentist. Sometimes I get a toothache because of all the soda I drink.
    You are really fast !

And thanks doni for the site

Work Hard Earn Much

Quote Originally Posted by Solutho View Post
    I don't mind going to the dentist, actually is pretty fun 'cause the dentist uses to squish her boobs against my head and shoulders lol.
    And the chair is pretty comfortable.

Now, regarding to the pain, a couple of years ago I had some really terrible tooth pain, and I think that broke something inside my head. Since then I've never had a tooth ache and I even got a teeth fixed without anesthesia and the pain was really tolerable.
    I left the place feeling like a fucking rambo haha

Thread Information