Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62690 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Quote Originally Posted by tdsii View Post
    yet.. i agree with Dj Mad i choose hosting companies over 3 years old and i never changed hosting.

no one will buy a shitty domain that is not related. so i vote for the time as well.

but if this is not a margin, then he should be respected or known or least contribution in this forum (you can not make a strict rule but rather goes to everyone's assumption)

make an itrader to give + for sales or - ...and upon each rate a small review is a must
    iTrader can be easily manipulated, look what happens with the +rep ..

2.   Sponsored Links

how about havin seperate sections for established hosting companies and a section for the new hosting. with warnings in the new section that shows users that these companies are yet to be trusted on KWWH??

Website's:
    wuploadlinks.net fileserve-movies.net fsdown.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Web-Man View Post
    KWWHunction is ending with so many rules... No space for new companies or new business?...
    Hold your horses, who said there would be no space for new companies? This is just brainstorming some ideas to prevent scams... Nothing is certain yet

Please click the image above!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Personally, I think we should enforce rules such as:
    - Domain must be X months/years old
    - If it's hosting/RDP services, a phone number should be provided
    Im All for fighting against scammers but this is pointless, as happy points out phone numbers are easy to get, i can get an 0800 number for free right now without providing any ID, mobile numbers are also free...

Screenshots of PayPal are also pointless, i can ask a friend to send me a PayPal screenshot right now and make it look like he has 100000000 million in his PayPal.

I personally think that:
    1. People selling hosting as companies should have to rent a dedicated server and not just be a reseller it is mostly resellers who are scammers.
    2. They should have to register as a real company, in the Uk it costs under ?30, but as you need to use real names and have a real contact address then the persons real info can easily be found should they decide to scam.

Number 2 works as both a deterrent and it’s easy to find scammers.

mmm mmm!
    I think the fact that a company has to start somewhere ..
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    well thanks for that thread. atleast we can suggest some good rules. first i will say about the "Logos/Skins" ones. i mean i know people can't scam while selling the skins. but still i want staff to stand up with a new rules of logos/skins. like providing the PSD picture (a proof that they made that skin) rather than just posting a pic of skin. even i can do that. and scam a user without providing any proof. but providing a proof of .psd file of that skin will be good. i talked to "JJJ" about this suggestion. he liked it too. i don't know what happened . he said he'll make a thread about it in Staff Section,

regarding rapidleech/sborg/rdp. well there are already many rules out for such a companies i don't think staff should make another rule for that. but whatever.

regarding dupe accounts. why not staff install a mod. which will auto-ban the dupe accounts or just inform you. if anyone registers again with a dupe account. (inform you via KWWHunction staff section?) thats what we have in freshwap. it will be easy to catch dupe accounts lol

thats it!
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

+1 for the itrader concept. Well an itrader system can be implemented where rating along with a review based on thread is nice. Also members can be restricted to post offers of sales/services unless they reach a certain level of access. my few cents

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    Quote Originally Posted by JoomlaZ View Post
    +1 for the itrader concept. Well an itrader system can be implemented where rating along with a review based on thread is nice. Also members can be restricted to post offers of sales/services unless they reach a certain level of access. my few cents

yeah and people will start messaging via "pm/chatbox/msn/yahoo/gtalk/fb" for leaving a review/voting etc... and that equals to --> SPAM
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Pure Awesomeness!
    Some new companies do great, just ask around, see the reviews...etc.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    I know this has been mentioned a lot of times but a monitored iTrader could work. Might be a lot of work to review everyones review,etc but it could work,idk. Maybe promote staff especially for those reviews?

I know it can be manipulate just like REP but if its monitored then I doubt people will abuse it for the fun of it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information