Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62332 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Alertpay is probably not giving clear picture to their customers, But I feel they are negotiating with card issuers ....
    Looking for Merchant Account for my planned VoIP Website. Credit Card processing is the main thing I am looking for & easy bank transfers to my provider in Luxemburg.

Looking for very reliable offshore Reseller Hosting Account to host my personal websites (not for reselling)

well you first negotiate and then chnage everything your not going to close everything giving everybody 3 days notice, then promise us something thats not yet sure.

3.   Sponsored Links

@Moggy
    I am not from Alertpay I am saying Alertpay isn't giving CLEAR picture of what is going on to their customers.
    Looking for Merchant Account for my planned VoIP Website. Credit Card processing is the main thing I am looking for & easy bank transfers to my provider in Luxemburg.

Looking for very reliable offshore Reseller Hosting Account to host my personal websites (not for reselling)

Don't get me wrong, i do know your not alertpay but still what they are doing now is so unprofessional that, anything you would say will only make me more pissed off.
    they should just go back to be a ptc sites processor only and forget about being a mainstream processor.

They actually tapped the opportunity in those countries specially where paypal doesn't exist. Otherwise who will prefer Alertpay over Paypal. Mr. Patel of Alertpay doesn't look like a businessman to me. *no offense*

Website's:
    technodiscount24.com onlinebusinessgroup.net
    Alertpay was at the beginning very good but in the last time they make very bad things.
    It is not possible to withdraw the money to Credit Cards, Check withdraw not possible and at last the problems with a Debit Cards from them. We have used a Debit Card and we never get a problems now 3 weeks are gone and we dont recive the new Debit Card. Also as we have read the information is when we recive a new card we will not be able to use it util we get instructions from Alertpay.

We are very sad that Alertpay let they big Business customers let wait over 3 weeks so we cant withdraw the money.

Also yesterday a new shocking email from Alertpay. They have reversed over 211$ from our Alertpay account and the payment is 30 days old. One customer have bought 2 Epad from our Webshop and we have shipp the items to customer after 7 days because we know that Alertpay sometimes reversed the money within 7 days. But now after 30 days they have reversed over 200$ and calculate also Service Fee for that 20$.

So what should this mean. We can not shipp the items to our customer for 30 days

This is a very bad business practice and so it is not possible to sell anything with Alertpay and this is a second time that we have lost the money this way with Alertpay.

Do something Alertpay with this shitt rules what you have that you can reverse payments older than 30 days or you will loose Business customers and thats for sure.
    TECHNODISCOUNT24 - OFFICIAL FACEBOOK FANPAGE
    Technodiscount24 - Liberty Reserve Shop - Free Shipping Worldwide

I think I'll gave up on from AP, and move on PayPal.

Quote Originally Posted by technodiscount24 View Post
    Alertpay was at the beginning very good but in the last time they make very bad things.
    It is not possible to withdraw the money to Credit Cards, Check withdraw not possible and at last the problems with a Debit Cards from them. We have used a Debit Card and we never get a problems now 3 weeks are gone and we dont recive the new Debit Card. Also as we have read the information is when we recive a new card we will not be able to use it util we get instructions from Alertpay.

We are very sad that Alertpay let they big Business customers let wait over 3 weeks so we cant withdraw the money.

Also yesterday a new shocking email from Alertpay. They have reversed over 211$ from our Alertpay account and the payment is 30 days old. One customer have bought 2 Epad from our Webshop and we have shipp the items to customer after 7 days because we know that Alertpay sometimes reversed the money within 7 days. But now after 30 days they have reversed over 200$ and calculate also Service Fee for that 20$.

So what should this mean. We can not shipp the items to our customer for 30 days

This is a very bad business practice and so it is not possible to sell anything with Alertpay and this is a second time that we have lost the money this way with Alertpay.

Do something Alertpay with this shitt rules what you have that you can reverse payments older than 30 days or you will loose Business customers and thats for sure.
    really said this is an moreover i want to ask now you will scam your website or will continue your work as i want to do purchasing but after hearing these words from you people i am really dis heart and i want your response please tell me should i buy or not

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com wgtools.com
    You guys have to take into consideration the liability that is placed on AP to protect it's members with such an expanding base, it may explain a lot of the changes in their system (and why some already exist in paypal).

I am interested to see the outcome of the prepaid card change and also wondering why there's no check withdrawals, as that's what I currently use to withdraw.

I r Super Cop
    there is alertpay support guy here on KWWH, pm him guys... btw when did they stop check withdrawals?? never heard of it
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information