Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62715 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    StoneArcade.com

Default Get Free +1s And More

Now before you all jump on me telling me how bad an idea this is, well i know lol. But alot of people are searching for this type of thing, and honestly its not worth a cent to those actually hiring people to do it,when the chances of them just being removed are so high.

Anyway i found this site here,and tested it out yesterday, and it doesnt send out bulk +1s at all, it seems to be all real people, but of course to earn free points (to get clicks for your links) you must share others links. It does give an option to buy points, ignore that all together, and use the SHARE tab to earn points.

This isnt ONLY +1 but also has Facebook Share button (not the LIKE button but the SHARE button), Tweet This Button as well as the +1 Button.

If you are looking for a FREE service such as this, this is one of the better ones i have seen, i did try a diffrent one that wasnt any good, but so far this one is working pretty well, just dont expect a bulk amount of shares,+1s etc immediatly as that wont happen, they will come gradually, and you can limit it as well by limiting the amount of points a person recieves for sharing your link.

anyway enough rambling, dont waste your money on the guys offering paid services of this nature and visit

http://faseeo.com
    iMage Reviewed by iMage on . Get Free +1s And More Now before you all jump on me telling me how bad an idea this is, well i know lol. But alot of people are searching for this type of thing, and honestly its not worth a cent to those actually hiring people to do it,when the chances of them just being removed are so high. Anyway i found this site here,and tested it out yesterday, and it doesnt send out bulk +1s at all, it seems to be all real people, but of course to earn free points (to get clicks for your links) you must share others links. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    zomgbbqpizza.com evilddl.com scenemarket.org
    Shouldn't this be in "useful sites", its quite a nice site anyway but can still be cheated like all the others and is still an exchange and against the rules as other are moaning about.

Website's:
    Free4Free.org
    Quote Originally Posted by iMage View Post
    Now before you all jump on me telling me how bad an idea this is, well i know lol. But alot of people are searching for this type of thing, and honestly its not worth a cent to those actually hiring people to do it,when the chances of them just being removed are so high.

Anyway i found this site here,and tested it out yesterday, and it doesnt send out bulk +1s at all, it seems to be all real people, but of course to earn free points (to get clicks for your links) you must share others links. It does give an option to buy points, ignore that all together, and use the SHARE tab to earn points.

This isnt ONLY +1 but also has Facebook Share button (not the LIKE button but the SHARE button), Tweet This Button as well as the +1 Button.

If you are looking for a FREE service such as this, this is one of the better ones i have seen, i did try a diffrent one that wasnt any good, but so far this one is working pretty well, just dont expect a bulk amount of shares,+1s etc immediatly as that wont happen, they will come gradually, and you can limit it as well by limiting the amount of points a person recieves for sharing your link.

anyway enough rambling, dont waste your money on the guys offering paid services of this nature and visit

http://faseeo.com
    I think iMaze is one of the owner of http://faseeo.com. Advertising this site since yesterday in other threads

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    I am not the ower, dont make false claims, I just dont want to see you scamming people on KWWHunction with your shit service

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Quote Originally Posted by DEViANCE View Post
    Shouldn't this be in "useful sites", its quite a nice site anyway but can still be cheated like all the others and is still an exchange and against the rules as other are moaning about.
    I agree Dev, thats why i stated i am aware of teh risks involved in generating clicks this way, but its a free option for those wanting to try it

edit: i have reported it to be moved to Useful Sites

Website's:
    Free4Free.org
    I agree Dev, thats why i stated i am aware of teh risks involved in generating clicks this way, but its a free option for those wanting to try it

edit: i have reported it to be moved to Useful Sites
    You are not awaring people, you are advertising a +1 Exchange site. Only awaring does not need any website advertising

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    If you say so, you dont like this as its a free version of your paid service lol

Respected Member
    Thread moved.

Paid +1s? lmfao. Anything for a buck, eh

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    I know JJJ thats what im saying.. tht pap smear guy is butt hurt that im showing a FREE alternative to his paid one. I am aware this isnt the best practice though,and the +1s will likely be removed, but at least this is free so you wont be out any money

Website's:
    Free4Free.org
    If you say so, you dont like this as its a free version of your paid service lol

Not A FREE SERVICE AT ALL !!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information