Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62731 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Respected Member
    Here is one then. http://plused.net/ works fast. Within like 1.5min I had over 40 plus points. Try it and see how long it takes. Now if only I used google +....

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Ya thts the first one i ever tried JJJ its not very good honestly, this Faseeo one seems better

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    In testing this for 13 hours this shows its actually real people sharing the links, not all are to +1 some are Twitter as there are also as i stated a twitter share and Facebook Share buttons as well as teh +1

Website's:
    justbeenpaidz.blogspot.com
    can any body guide me how its works i mean how this website will work plz guide me with little details i have no idea how it will work its real or fake plz tel me with details
    if you want senuke xcr latest full version with lifetime updates just pm

Website's:
    zomgbbqpizza.com evilddl.com scenemarket.org
    Quote Originally Posted by iMage View Post
    Ya thts the first one i ever tried JJJ its not very good honestly, this Faseeo one seems better
    Its no different in anyway apart from this one has facebook and twitter? Both can be cheated in exactly the same way. The reason you don't get a huge burst of plus ones on this new site is because its nowhere near as busy.

As I'm sure I mentioned earlier I already cheated this new site out of 117 points and you can probably still see my site listed at 8 points.

If you want a really good twitter site (used to do facebook until they banned them like they do with all exchanges as soon as they get big). Try twiends.com

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    As i said before i agree Deviance, i was just sharing this site is all. As i dont think people should pay for services such as this as its a waste of money imo. I gave a review on this new site,and so far the few clicks i have gotten have not disappeared near as fast as they did from that other site. This is just another option for those wanting to try it to try for free is all

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Quote Originally Posted by fahadzaman66 View Post
    can any body guide me how its works i mean how this website will work plz guide me with little details i have no idea how it will work its real or fake plz tel me with details
    You add your link/site to it, chose how many points a user will recieve for sharing your link (i chose 10) then click the SHARE tab at the top, and share the otehr peoples sites to earn points by clicking either of the 3 buttons available there, the +1, FB Share or Twitter. the blue box under the users thumbnail is how many points you will recieve for sharing the link on one of the 3 sites.

As i mentioned above this isnt the best method in the world, but if its something you are wanting to try its def an option that is free

Website's:
    timephotos.it timeframe.it timevideos.it devpalace.info
    Yeah, Plused.net works really well.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Quote Originally Posted by timboy18 View Post
    Yeah, Plused.net works really well.

Google eventually deletes them all, Trust me.

Website's:
    faseeo.com vladworks.com
    I am the owner of www.Faseeo.com and can answer any questions.

Faseeo is a 100% FREE site you can get free credits by sharing other peoples links. You can speed up or slow down how many shares (+1, FB, TW ) you get by increasing or decreasing how many credits you offer.

The buy credits is for people who don't want to share or have lots of links they want shared.
    Leverage the power of Social Media to boost SEO rankings! www.Faseeo.com
    Grow organic rankings with our affordable seo company

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information