Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61034 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Watermarked Files?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 31.58%
  • No

12 63.16%
  • lolwut?

1 5.26%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default To watermark or not to watermark..

Just curious, do you guys watermark any of your files that you upload?

Mainly regarding PDFs, Comics, that kind of stuff.
    SilverShadow Reviewed by SilverShadow on . To watermark or not to watermark.. Just curious, do you guys watermark any of your files that you upload? Mainly regarding PDFs, Comics, that kind of stuff. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

LOL nope

mmm mmm!
    You should do if you want faster results.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

I dont like when people do that and I find it childish and gives me the impression that the ripper has some ego issues.

There was a portuguese team that ripped some national tv shows and they decided to add a watermark image to the first minute of every video and well... I find that stupid.
    The alleged reason was that they didnt want other people to share their content Isnt this the whole P2P philosophy?

I fucking hate greedy gold diggers.

mmm mmm!
    That's how you get profit and traffic.

There is nothing wrong with using such "smart" techniques. I'm not saying I do or have done it, but facts are facts.

It's my opinion
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Yes, I understand, and it's just my opinion, but it's hypocritical to watermark tvshows to protect your work, when you use to grab scene releases, add some shitty VD filters and create a 'new' release.
    So it's okay for you to steal someone else's work, but it's a crime when someone shares your files.

lol not really, you, but... you got the idea.

mmm mmm!
    I understand very well, but you will get results even if it is very unethical.

Yup, it's an efficient approach. But so it is to steal money from old people.

Banned
    Website's:
    warez-age.in pinkw.org
    I want faster results so I watermark screens

what about ultrascorp and other stupid 300mb rippers who watermark their releases? he is talking as if he produced the movies. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information