Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62944 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    royaltyhits.com

Default Some Questions about sBorg

Hello
    I know it's look like a nob thread, but I', a nob when we talking about uploading and programs for u/d...
    What exactly its Sborg? I was on official website I understand next things..Please tell me if I'm wrong:
    1. It's a tool who automatic download/upload the chosen links and hosts, make screenshots, and even post automatic in your WP blog ?

2. For example if you want to leech a movie with 4 parts, and upload to your filehosts in only 1 link, it's posible?

3. Screenshots can be automatic uploaded to your favourite image host?

4. If we take for example plan : Plan E, 20 GB space, 500 GB bandwidth, $10.00 per month (free install ticket)
    What mean free install tickets? ( I saw install tickets packs) Why to reinstal sborg?
    20 GB means how much you can download to your server? If you delete the uploaded files, your traffic will go back to 0 ?

5. It's have any importance your internet provider speed? Beacuse my dl/u speed it's neer to 0

6. It's hard to work with Sborg? It's really worth the money ?

7. Can somebody give me few example of WP posts made with Sborg ?

8. Rapidleech it's a similar program? Who is better and more easy to use?

Thanks in advance!
    hoster80 Reviewed by hoster80 on . Some Questions about sBorg Hello I know it's look like a nob thread, but I', a nob when we talking about uploading and programs for u/d... What exactly its Sborg? I was on official website I understand next things..Please tell me if I'm wrong: 1. It's a tool who automatic download/upload the chosen links and hosts, make screenshots, and even post automatic in your WP blog ? 2. For example if you want to leech a movie with 4 parts, and upload to your filehosts in only 1 link, it's posible? 3. Screenshots can Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    sborg.us
    Quote Originally Posted by hoster80 View Post
    Hello
    1. It's a tool who automatic download/upload the chosen links and hosts, make screenshots, and even post automatic in your WP blog ?
    Yes, sBorg can do all that

2. For example if you want to leech a movie with 4 parts, and upload to your filehosts in only 1 link, it's posible?
    That depends on the filehost you wish to upload to, sBorg will just upload to your account. You gotta take care of the file size limits imposed by filehosts.

To an extent, Yes. If not, Then you can request a custom imagehost for some fee.

4. If we take for example plan : Plan E, 20 GB space, 500 GB bandwidth, $10.00 per month (free install ticket)
    What mean free install tickets? ( I saw install tickets packs) Why to reinstal sborg?
    20 GB means how much you can download to your server? If you delete the uploaded files, your traffic will go back to 0 ?
    Install tickets are needed to install/upgrade sBorg. If you're on official host then there's no need to worry about them.
    20GB is the storage space that's given to you on the server. The traffic is counted in terms of bandwidth, Which is 500GB in this case. If you download + upload a movie(700MB) to 5 filehosts that would be =>
    700(download) + 5*700(upload to 5filehosts) = 4200MB = 4.2GB

I hope this is clear enough.

5. It's have any importance your internet provider speed? Beacuse my dl/u speed it's neer to 0
    sBorg doesn't depend on your ISP speed lol, Its speed depends on the server where it's hosted

It's not hard to work with sBorg, Moreover there's support forums to aid you. A day or two is enough to get used to it

I'm not an uploader, But I'm sure sBorg users can show you a few posts

V3g3ta | Halcyon | Abhi

mmm mmm!
    I have answered your questions with a red color.

Hello
    I know it's look like a nob thread, but I', a nob when we talking about uploading and programs for u/d...
    What exactly its Sborg? I was on official website I understand next things..Please tell me if I'm wrong:

Yes.

You add some links - thus sBorg do everything automatically. Download files to your server - upload files to your accounts - and post automatically in your forum or blog.

Yes - sBorg will extract all .rar files to one .avi (mp4,etc) file. You choose if you want to upload the single link, or if you want to repack.

You can also choose how big each part may be.

No - it's only built-in options.

That means you get a free installation.

Upgrades, etc. You choose if you want to update.

No, the statistics will not restart because you delete the files - you will only get more space if you delete the files.

It does not matter as long as you have a server.

It is up to each individual to answer - it's easy to earn back the money if you are good to share your files.

Unfortunately, another person must answer this question.

Thanks in advance!

You are welcome.

Edit:
    V3g3t4 was a bit faster than me.

Regards,
    Sandvik
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    royaltyhits.com
    Thanks both..these answers really help me..

Thanks its nice answers.. any video tutorial about sborg......

I dont know whether there is any video tutorial ..But i think this demo can help u

sBorg URL: http://demo.ziox.us/sborg/
    Username: test
    Password: test

Thread Information