Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62402 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default You should obtain these training applications

I want to recommend these applications for you active people

KWWHunction - get out - work out - don't be lazy!

RunKeeper is available as a free download and subscription-based version. The program uses GPS in the phone, and with Google Maps you can see exactly where and how far you've come.

Download RunKeeper here (iPhone)

We stick to running applications, this is without doubt one of the easiest forms of exercise you can engage in while on holiday.
    You have sneakers! You have feet! Then it's just to start!

Download Nike+ application here

If you don't want to run, but prefer to do your workout on the living room floor, then iMuscle will be a hit.

iMuscle is only available for iPhone, and it's not free. You can download iMuslce here

This is the program for those who don't need to sweat and feel the lactic acid in the legs and who need a break from the hectic beach.

All-in Yoga is available for the iPhone, and costs a few bucks. You can download All-in Yoga here.

If you've taken your bike on vacation, there are several bike-applications you can use.

Download Cyclometer GPS here
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . You should obtain these training applications I want to recommend these applications for you active people KWWHunction - get out - work out - don't be lazy! RunKeeper is available as a free download and subscription-based version. The program uses GPS in the phone, and with Google Maps you can see exactly where and how far you've come. Download RunKeeper here (iPhone) We stick to running applications, this is without doubt one of the easiest forms of exercise you can engage in while on holiday. Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

I would suggest Endomondo

Thread Information