Hello members ,

Today , i wanted to make a donate for the website of the game which i play but Alertpay said that i have to be verified :/ , and u know the only way to be verified is Bank withdraw , i only did phone verification ..
and the problem is i did the donation twice for 2 different accounts , but i dont know why now it asks to be verified

I believe that the website which i want to donate is the problem since they ask for who want to donate with alertpay

" AlertPay payments may require a one-time ID verification"

first time they didnt ask for being verified , but this time they asked

So i thought when i upgrade my account to Personal pro account , it will solve the problem , will it ?

Please help me

Thanks
mamiman Reviewed by mamiman on . Alertpay Verification problem Hello members , Today , i wanted to make a donate for the website of the game which i play but Alertpay said that i have to be verified :/ , and u know the only way to be verified is Bank withdraw , i only did phone verification .. and the problem is i did the donation twice for 2 different accounts , but i dont know why now it asks to be verified I believe that the website which i want to donate is the problem since they ask for who want to donate with alertpay " AlertPay payments Rating: 5