Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61713 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Smowtion isnt fail at all, just using them on a warez site,as any other ad campaign if they get reports they will suspend your account just as Adsense will.. im sure even Adbrite,Bidvertisor etc would do the same as well if they began recieving complaints

I have to laugh at you kids calling larger companies like Smowtion FAIL really, they have been in business a long long time now, so obviously they havent failed at anything. Perhaps you FAILED to read their Terms Of Service?

Website's:
    Tollynights.com Ebigg.com da-pirates.com e-drone.com DesiParadox.com TollyDownloads.com
    Quote Originally Posted by iMage View Post
    Smowtion isnt fail at all, just using them on a warez site,as any other ad campaign if they get reports they will suspend your account just as Adsense will.. im sure even Adbrite,Bidvertisor etc would do the same as well if they began recieving complaints

I have to laugh at you kids calling larger companies like Smowtion FAIL really, they have been in business a long long time now, so obviously they haven't failed at anything. Perhaps you FAILED to read their Terms Of Service?
    wow ur adult.

i think u donno that all advertisement sites having same conditions of not publishing ads on illegal sites, but almost no one follows that rule exept google.

also u may don't know that smowtion status got decreased a lot. better u check status and then comment others as kids

so please kindly u adult go and check status.

as to beware of this issue they unblocked all acc which are suspened and just disabled showing ads in those sites

3.   Sponsored Links

Ah its Carolina!!
    She is a bitch from smowtion with broken english. I used to get 10 last warning emails from them every day for almost 3 months.

Fail company.

Website's:
    StudentSharez.com

I have to laugh at you kids calling larger companies like Smowtion FAIL really, they have been in business a long long time now, so obviously they havent failed at anything. Perhaps you FAILED to read their Terms Of Service?
    They are fail company.
    They scared from any DMCA complaint.
    If you're talking about TOS, most company have the same, but most of them don't even bother if you have warez site or not.
    They are not responsible for the contents of your site and no one can take legal action against them regarding this. What would we say about the hosting company?
    Anyway, i have left smowtion few months ago, blocked them before they block me
    Offshore-host.blogspot.com - List of DMCA flexible webhosts.
    StudentSharez.com - Medical ebooks and lectures.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information