Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61861 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default DDL First Page Linking

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could please help/tell me how some sites are always on the 1st page of ddl sites. Is it because they are rated high or is it because they post sparatically throughout the day so there links are not clustered?
    sukuro Reviewed by sukuro on . DDL First Page Linking Hi, I was wondering if anyone could please help/tell me how some sites are always on the 1st page of ddl sites. Is it because they are rated high or is it because they post sparatically throughout the day so there links are not clustered? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Just Another Coder
    Hello sukuro,

High ranked sites are usually displayed in the first page and it is always random. So you cannot expect your site to be there even though it is high ranked some times.

thanks, so it doesnt matter if you upload/link a batch of 50 files at once or a batch of 5 files at a time 10 times throughout the day at different times (spaced apart).

Different DDLs have different methods of displaying sites on their index.
    Some are automated when accepting the queue, meaning it can be all random, while others are manually accepted where some sites can be given preference to others.
    This is the staff, you have been banned

Thread Information