Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61106 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Paypal shows concern about your money more than you, but that is basically for the fact that they steal your money and for that they do whatever is possible. They are bias towards some countries where every international bank has its presence.
    Looking for Merchant Account for my planned VoIP Website. Credit Card processing is the main thing I am looking for & easy bank transfers to my provider in Luxemburg.

Looking for very reliable offshore Reseller Hosting Account to host my personal websites (not for reselling)

PayPal is way better then AlertPay its supported more too

3.   Sponsored Links

Because is most useful....and not with restriction like paypal but I use paypal too so if there are problems with them then alertpay if they not working another...I wish another page for my payment in other case with debit card that working around the world without limitations....but It's my dream .....see you..

AlertPay offers things that other Payment Processors don't. AlertPay serves more industries then any other Payment Processor. AlertPay also offers services to many countries that can't use Payp, or other processor services. These are both reasons that AlertPay continues to grow so fast. Once the AlertPay Debit card comes out we will be offering even more services to our members!

Hope this explains a little about why people use AlertPay,

ChriZ
    Online Community Support
    AlertPay.com

services like what? Chrisz@Alertpay more higher fees??

Website's:
    HostinPK.com AdsenseUrdu.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisz@Alertpay View Post
    AlertPay also offers services to many countries that can't use Payp, or other processor services.
    Off course! My country is one of these and I use alertpay because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisz@Alertpay View Post
    Once the AlertPay Debit card comes out we will be offering even more services to our members!
    Any Idea, When it will be finallized?
    Hostinpk.Com - Quality webhosting solutions with 24x7 support
    Linux Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller

Website's:
    TeamUploads.com GamerW.net
    I am From Pakistan PP is Not Supported In My Country..........

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    With the new rules of Paypal according to RBI, Indian users wont be able to send money without having a credit card
    Most of the users dealing with warez don't have credit cards
    Also, paypal is not supported in pakistan

I wont say that alertpay is used more but due to the above reason, people use alertpay over paypal

Beside all bad I am also use paypal for withdrawing money. I am Indian. Its paypal who deposit my money within two working days to my bank account. Which any other payment processors can't. One more good thing is its withdrawing fees.

Only 50 rupee (1.20 usd) lol and money deposited to my bank account within 2days. Where AP charge 15usd for a bank transfer and took a lot of time and only god knows if you will get that money or not. Do not ever try to get money by AP cheque. Indian banks will charge around 15 usd as bank fee for that cheque. blah blah blah... Well AP currently stoped Cheque as well as CC for withdrawal.

I tried to order alertpay card but its saying that this card is not available for Indians.

Website's:
    area51warez.info
    Quote Originally Posted by ajinkya9 View Post
    Some Indians think that Paypal is banned in India.
    It's not true.
    If you link your CC to PP acc, then you can send money like a Normal User.
    yes it work as normal, but all your transaction goes through your CC, that means all your earning tracked by Government, also more fees for currency exchanges

Need seo services pm me with your req.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information