Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62597 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    @bapi21
    As far as I know owner of Alertpay (Mr.Patel) is basically Indian you should love Alertpay ..LOL
    Looking for Merchant Account for my planned VoIP Website. Credit Card processing is the main thing I am looking for & easy bank transfers to my provider in Luxemburg.

Looking for very reliable offshore Reseller Hosting Account to host my personal websites (not for reselling)

Quote Originally Posted by diablo9975 View Post
    yes it work as normal, but all your transaction goes through your CC, that means all your earning tracked by Government, also more fees for currency exchanges
    If you think you can cheat India Government by not using cc, you are fool. Incometaxindia knows everything you do by your pp or ap account. If you only transfer money between ap accounts or pp accounts its useless until you receive your money in Indian bank to see some real cash. If incometax wants all Indians financial information from any payment processor, they can do that and all payment processors have to obey their rules and guideline. If you belief that you are earning over the tax slap you just have to file incometax return, show your money as misslenious earning. If they get proper income tax, they will not bother you to know how you earn this money.

IF THEY WANT YOU CANT HIDE ANYTHING. THEY KNOW ALL YOUR EARNINGS. THEY WILL CATCH YOU, IF YOU DON'T PAY THE TAX.

Quote Originally Posted by funxlab View Post
    @bapi21
    As far as I know owner of Alertpay (Mr.Patel) is basically Indian you should love Alertpay ..LOL
    Who the hell you tell this. Its owner name is Feroz Patel. But all patel's are not Indian. He is a Canadian citizen. I called them many times. Their office situated in Canada. If ap belongs from India, they can send money to any bank within a minit. In India a financial company can't hold money, without giving any interest. Its RBI guideline. Thats the reason paypal can't hold Indians money. In RBI regulations, if any financial company hold money for 10 days, they must have to give interest. Paypal will not give any interest, therefor paypal stoped hold Indian users money.

4.   Sponsored Links

@bapi21
    Calm down, don't be over sensitive about it as I said "as far as I know" which in plain English means this is what I came to know, he is Canadian, Indian origin, etc. not of my concern as long as they are fair in business. Alertpay isn't holding money but "tactics" they are using compel many to go for costly bank transaction which isn't fair.
    Looking for Merchant Account for my planned VoIP Website. Credit Card processing is the main thing I am looking for & easy bank transfers to my provider in Luxemburg.

Looking for very reliable offshore Reseller Hosting Account to host my personal websites (not for reselling)

Website's:
    WarezME.org
    paypal closed my account because my pp email was visible on the net...and used for "warez" purposes....they have tons of checks, ecc...which sucks....kinda money laundry verifications ... LOOOOOOOOL.

paypal is cool...but in the end it sucks! same as AP...they all just ... SUCK.

Website's:
    mydediservers.com
    I prefer paypal, alertpay just have not impressed me enough for me to go with them more than paypal.

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezRoom.com
    alert pay supports my country (Y)
    vouch up

Banned
    Website's:
    SKDown.Net WarezGuru.Org RARdownload.net
    alertpay are not as assholes as with paypal. atleast they dont block accounts like paypal.

Website's:
    area51warez.info
    Quote Originally Posted by bapi21 View Post
    If you think you can cheat India Government by not using cc, you are fool. Incometaxindia knows everything you do by your pp or ap account. If you only transfer money between ap accounts or pp accounts its useless until you receive your money in Indian bank to see some real cash. If incometax wants all Indians financial information from any payment processor, they can do that and all payment processors have to obey their rules and guideline. If you belief that you are earning over the tax slap you just have to file incometax return, show your money as misslenious earning. If they get proper income tax, they will not bother you to know how you earn this money.

IF THEY WANT YOU CANT HIDE ANYTHING. THEY KNOW ALL YOUR EARNINGS. THEY WILL CATCH YOU, IF YOU DON'T PAY THE TAX.

Lol i am not using cc I attached my bank account and debit card to paypal, also attached PAN card.

And i just said that why peoples from india shofting to ap over pp

Need seo services pm me with your req.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information