Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62598 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    ihide.info

Default Ubuntu One

We?re passionate about building great Ubuntu One services and seeing how people love using them, so we?d like to say a big thank you to all our loyal users for supporting Ubuntu One. As such, we have made some changes to our plans. From today, Ubuntu One Basic will become Ubuntu One Free and users will get 5GB of free storage when they set up an account. Current users of Ubuntu One Basic will see their free storage allowance automatically increase from 2GB to 5GB. We are also changing our current Mobile plan to Music Streaming for Android and iPhone: this plan will now include 20GB of storage built in for the same great price of $3.99 per month ? and remember, this service works anywhere in the world. Existing mobile plan subscribers will be instantly upgraded to the new Music Streaming plan and automatically get the 20GB of storage. You can still buy additional storage as you need it, in the same 20GB increments and at the same price of $2.99 per month. You?ll find all the information about new plans on our shiny new website which comes with improved navigation and help section.

https://one.ubuntu.com/

I just started using this. Its great.. after DropBox had a major security issue I deleted all my files from there. I tried SugarSync. They were ok, but were lacking something. I found Ubuntu One and well. ive known about and used Ubuntu OS so thought id give this a try.

After knowing about other online storages Ubuntu One seemed just like the others. Only different thing was.. well it works on Ubuntu/Linux. Only downside is atm since its new it doesnt work for windows yet. BUT. it does work for phones and best of all. it allows you to stream your music anywhere.

And best of all. If you want to go premium, its much more cheaper than other file storage companies.

*note. this is for legit personal use. no warez*
    ShareShiz Reviewed by ShareShiz on . Ubuntu One https://media.one.ubuntu.com/media/4159//img/u1-logo.png We?re passionate about building great Ubuntu One services and seeing how people love using them, so we?d like to say a big thank you to all our loyal users for supporting Ubuntu One. As such, we have made some changes to our plans. From today, Ubuntu One Basic will become Ubuntu One Free and users will get 5GB of free storage when they set up an account. Current users of Ubuntu One Basic will see their free storage allowance Rating: 5
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

2.   Sponsored Links

Thanks SS.
    Really nice ONE.

Website's:
    epicimagehost.com
    ^
    Saw what you did there

Thread Information