Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62879 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default This isnt about sites but this is aobut the webmaster bieng online

I had cable internet before, and it got cut off because I was stealing it, they left me a door hanger, the second time they laft me a written letter and told me they would call the cops next time & said they filed a report on me. Now I have money to pay for their internet and I dont know how its going to work if I try to get internet from them again... They ripped the cable wire from the top of the power line. And is the reposrt going to effect if I will be able to get internet from them again?
    vingoradov Reviewed by vingoradov on . This isnt about sites but this is aobut the webmaster bieng online I had cable internet before, and it got cut off because I was stealing it, they left me a door hanger, the second time they laft me a written letter and told me they would call the cops next time & said they filed a report on me. Now I have money to pay for their internet and I dont know how its going to work if I try to get internet from them again... They ripped the cable wire from the top of the power line. And is the reposrt going to effect if I will be able to get internet from them again? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

How were you stealing it? Must be a old system they have . In my state they are not required to provide you service, so you might be SOL.

Peer

i was stealing it by going outside and connecting it out there in the cable box. I had a modem that I used for the service when I payed for it.

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezWorm.net SpookyWarez.net DJWarez.org WarezJungle.org AlienMP3.com WarezAlliance.net
    why do you complicate with cables... crack some wireless networks and have free internet if you realy wanted for free, but the better is to buy internet

Some cable companies like c0mcast have a don't ask/don't tell policy. For example if you just move to a new place and the cable is already on from the previous owner, then you sign up for their service; they won't ask you about it.

I don't know about your cable company though. You could try signing up under a roommate/housemates name.

Or you could see if you have a DSL provider in your area and go with them.

Respected Developer
    And is the reposrt going to effect if I will be able to get internet from them again?
    If you pay them No, If you steal the internet again then yes. I live in UK so im not sure, but its kinda obvious lol

Thread Information