Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62633 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Thumbs up paypal card adding help

hello
    KWWH please help me
    i have a visa card that is issue from one country and my country do not support paypal i opened a paypal account address of U.A.E and i have no bank account there.
    my question is if i add my visa card to paypal can they send verification code to my that address or bank address?
    if i add card successfully then can i withdraw money to that card ?

thanks in advance
    shakac Reviewed by shakac on . paypal card adding help hello KWWH please help me i have a visa card that is issue from one country and my country do not support paypal i opened a paypal account address of U.A.E and i have no bank account there. my question is if i add my visa card to paypal can they send verification code to my that address or bank address? if i add card successfully then can i withdraw money to that card ? thanks in advance Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

You may get screwed up any time later and lose everything....better opt for other payment processor like alertpay
    Good Bye Mates..

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    i agree with piratebay.. i dont think u can withdraw to a cc with Paypal, unless i suppose it is the one that they offer only. Trying to fool them though as you are isnt a good idea at all, you will end up loosing it all

Thread Information