Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62813 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Which one should I purchase?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gilera Runner 125cc

15 53.57%
  • Yahama Areox 125cc

13 46.43%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Which One Shall I Buy

Am going to buy sccoter in few days time but i am confused for which one to choice.

If it was you which one will you choice?

Gilera Runner 125cc

Yahama Areox 125cc

Cast your vote for the one you like
    lig}{tning Reviewed by lig}{tning on . Which One Shall I Buy Am going to buy sccoter in few days time but i am confused for which one to choice. If it was you which one will you choice? Gilera Runner 125cc http://i.imgur.com/fqrga.jpg Yahama Areox 125cc http://i.imgur.com/94PmD.jpg Rating: 5
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Poll added.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    Website's:
    cloudcache.cc
    Yahama Areox 125cc looks nice

Thanks a lot MrSandvik

come on guys vote vote vote
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

Yamaha Aerox , definetly for me.

Website's:
    YoutubeBackgrounds.org
    Neither, get a geared bike. I had to sell my sit and screw because of the following:

you look like a tit,
    you sound like a tit,
    you smell like a tit, (2stoke)
    you feel like a tit,

<==========>

But seriously though, You will be bored out of your mind on them. But if i had to have on it would be the aerox. i used to have the 50cc version though so can't give much feedback apart from mine was decent, (as decent as a sit and screw can get)

Website's:
    ichost.us google.com
    hey bro, its me !

i just choose yamaha because its very popular here in our country, and look at the design ! so sexy

Yahama Areox 125cc
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

Website's:
    zomgbbqpizza.com evilddl.com scenemarket.org
    Yamaha looks much nicer.

Website's:
    itleech.com fixdownloads.com downtoolz.com itcoder.us
    Gilera Runner 125cc
    Signature too big, removed by Staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information