Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62857 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Hyper DDL-My First DDl Skin

After seeing "few" ddl skins here i wanted to give try to create something.I had the resources,so i started the work yesterday, almost the same time as starting this thread.The result is this:

http://pic.mk/images/hyperd1312573286.png
    Changes with placeing objects are posible too.
    http://pic.mk/images/hyperd1312573276.png
    Its in psd only, not coded.
    The skin is not perfect it has its advantages and disadvantages and iam open for comments.Say what you realy mean for it, i wont be angry
    ~Hyper Freak
    Hyper Freak Reviewed by Hyper Freak on . Hyper DDL-My First DDl Skin After seeing "few" ddl skins here i wanted to give try to create something.I had the resources,so i started the work yesterday, almost the same time as starting this thread.The result is this: http://pic.mk/images/hyperd1312573286.png http://pic.mk/images/hyperd1312573286.png Changes with placeing objects are posible too. http://pic.mk/images/hyperd1312573276.png Its in psd only, not coded. The skin is not perfect it has its advantages and disadvantages and iam open for comments.Say what Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

change the image for unknown mirrors,it's too big

nice 1 btw

Website's:
    tricks-fix.com
    nice try....

Good start bro...
    u r concentrated on positioning Icons and images ... Next time give priority to designing part and colors

rgds
    #1 Designer IN KWWHunction

Portfolio Thread in KWWH : XxX's GFX Service
    Temporary Portfolio: Here

Website's:
    zomgbbqpizza.com evilddl.com scenemarket.org
    You spelt rating wrong. It does not have an "e"...

Quote Originally Posted by DEViANCE View Post
    You spelt rating wrong. It does not have an "e"...
    Yeah, just noticed. It can be fixed fast and easy, its not problem at all
    And Thanks for your comments and suggestions everyone
    I will experiment, fix what needs to be fixed everything is gonna be better next time.
    Iam always open for suggestion from you, so.. dont be shy to comment

Website's:
    graphicswave.us
    Well you got imagination thats good for start Fonts should not be bigger than 14 so keep that in mind some images are too big get them smaller ant it will be good skin

Website's:
    itleech.com fixdownloads.com downtoolz.com itcoder.us
    goooood work !
    Signature too big, removed by Staff

Just Another Coder
    Not to disappoint or discourage you about this. Seriously the skin sucks to the core.

There is no designing involved in this and it is completely filled up with random icons and stuff from internet I should say. Logo is so big that it kills the eyes almost. Header is completely useless.

You simply used icons and other stuff and pasted them to make this one is what I feel. The pagination at the bottom is awful. You seriously need to learn designing more or make some simple things before making big ones at least.

The downloads listed also do not look organized at all. They are completely disorganized. It isn't a nice try at all. Why is both HOME and MOVIES highlighted ? If it is movies then the page has everything so that's a FAIL there.

Color combinations are really sick on this one and moreover decrease the font size of everything. No one loves huge huge fonts and stuff.

That is what I felt after taking a look at this and try out more before you get into these things.

Quote Originally Posted by fdls4all View Post
    Not to disappoint or discourage you about this. Seriously the skin sucks to the core.

There is no designing involved in this and it is completely filled up with random icons and stuff from internet I should say. Logo is so big that it kills the eyes almost. Header is completely useless.

You simply used icons and other stuff and pasted them to make this one is what I feel. The pagination at the bottom is awful. You seriously need to learn designing more or make some simple things before making big ones at least.

The downloads listed also do not look organized at all. They are completely disorganized. It isn't a nice try at all. Why is both HOME and MOVIES highlighted ? If it is movies then the page has everything so that's a FAIL there.

Color combinations are really sick on this one and moreover decrease the font size of everything. No one loves huge huge fonts and stuff.

That is what I felt after taking a look at this and try out more before you get into these things.
    Thank you for your feedback.Ill work on everything you said, hopefully learn and make better one soon.

Thread Information