Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63542 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default OffShore Hosting Solutions

Hi,
    Yesterday i bought a domain and shared Hosting package from OHS, This was about 19:00 GMT +1. I paid for it and everything well with pay pal and i have receved the invoice from pay pal and ohs. But still after over 24 hours my domain still is listed as "Pending" i can log in to my account there and everything fine, I go to the hosting and packages link, i see my Domain listed, but it is highlighted in a cream color and the key says that is "Pending" Please help, I'm getting a bit Impatiend.

I send an email earlyer today to ohs, but have had no reply

Thanks

AnIMaL
    AnIMaL Reviewed by AnIMaL on . OffShore Hosting Solutions Hi, Yesterday i bought a domain and shared Hosting package from OHS, This was about 19:00 GMT +1. I paid for it and everything well with pay pal and i have receved the invoice from pay pal and ohs. But still after over 24 hours my domain still is listed as "Pending" i can log in to my account there and everything fine, I go to the hosting and packages link, i see my Domain listed, but it is highlighted in a cream color and the key says that is "Pending" Please help, I'm getting a bit Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    owls-hosting.com owlsnest.info
    Right now it seems that they are having major problems with their ohs billing site - I got out just in time ... changed hosts out of there yesterday. They were once an awesome host - now, they're just short of pitiful!

They had the makings of something great - support was exceptional, and although that's also degraded some now, comes down to the actual service you're trying to access ... even the best support in the world can't mask the long list of problems they could not fix - they told me to find alternate hosting because they couldn't fix all that is broken

Thread Information