Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62391 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Talking need urgent help

hi guys i run a small ipb forum hosted in free hosting and run by a free domain name, recently i added a mod which allows users to select groups while registering and now im facing problems everyday the groups of the existing members keeps changing and this morning i suddenly found a page saying you are forbidden to access this page while trying to access my site

some coder pls help me on this as im a noob in coding
    cooldude9119 Reviewed by cooldude9119 on . need urgent help hi guys i run a small ipb forum hosted in free hosting and run by a free domain name, recently i added a mod which allows users to select groups while registering and now im facing problems everyday the groups of the existing members keeps changing and this morning i suddenly found a page saying you are forbidden to access this page while trying to access my site some coder pls help me on this as im a noob in coding :( Rating: 5
    I install scripts!
    Forum scripts, ddl scripts, image host scripts, and more! You name it, i will install it for you! Hit me Up!
    Need help with something ? Just ask me!

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    Which mod is it? Simply remove the mod and manually put the members in the respective groups since it's a small forum.

Thread Information