Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62614 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    carbondatingflaws.blogspot.com bigboobsvids.blogspot.com

Smile Remote upload Help in Wupload..

Hi

I would like to Remote Upload big size files to Wupload..Can someone say how to do it ..I have pass for an adult site as i am member of it ...i tried to paste the download link of the movie file from that site to Remote Upload in Wupload but it says error...

When i was using Depositfiles , there was a option in Remote Upload , where i have to give the username and pass of the site and the download link in Wupload and it would be Remote uploaded..but there is no option like that in wupload...

Is there any way to transfer the files...

And , whats meaning of Leeching and Rapidleech...whats the use of it ?
    powermatrix Reviewed by powermatrix on . Remote upload Help in Wupload.. Hi I would like to Remote Upload big size files to Wupload..Can someone say how to do it ..I have pass for an adult site as i am member of it ...i tried to paste the download link of the movie file from that site to Remote Upload in Wupload but it says error... When i was using Depositfiles , there was a option in Remote Upload , where i have to give the username and pass of the site and the download link in Wupload and it would be Remote uploaded..but there is no option like that in Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

You need to be the owner of the file that you need to remote upload.

If you are the owner, Do like this in file URL

http://yourusername:yourpassword@fil.../path/filename

put the modified URL to WU remote upload.

If you are not the owner, you need to use rapidleech service. Rapidleech is an open source script that do the download and upload job. There are two kinds of rapidleech service in the internet. One is free public rapidleech, this one is for downloader that don't have premium account. it will leech file from file host and give a link to download to your computer.

The another one is private rapidleech. This is paid service. You can buy rapidleech service from many provider. This service will do download and upload file for you (via plugin - normally the service provider will help you to install the plugin or have already installed)

Banana of the neighbor's house is always delicious.

Website's:
    carbondatingflaws.blogspot.com bigboobsvids.blogspot.com
    woww thats a nice reply..thanks so much

but you need that adult site plugin for rapidleech......

contact devilz or rapidleechhost, bcoz they have most of the plugins, yes lot of adult sites too

Thread Information