Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62316 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rahul Hey,

I want refund my money today. Because I buyed the server 12 hours ago.
    still, the server information did not come to me. if you dont refund my money, I will report you definitely PAYPAL . aq oğlu.

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Oh, oh feel the complaints start coming. For those who bought I would say 'served you right' without reading my comments. Probably Rahul is delayed because he's sick again or perhaps bankrupt as before.

And you got a lot of orders? ... Rahul, please stop lying.

Ok Everybody, no problem. My vps infos came me now .

Website's:
    dhruvahosting.com infosecbuzz.com
    Sorry for the delay. And offcourse sorry to disappoint you sniffdog
    Our vps processing takes some time. But I came in now and checked that all of them have been processed. There are a few more pending who had ordered today. They will get their details by tomorrow 12 noon (IST).
    VPS orders may take 24 hours to be completed.

Thanks to everyone.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    The complaints will roll in sooner or later. Just a matter of time.

Website's:
    why cant you stay off my thread??? Jason had warned you. And everything was resolved and it went in may favour. So please stay off my sales threads.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    ==========================================
    why cant you stay off my thread??? Jason had warned you. And everything was resolved and it went in may favour. So please stay off my sales threads.
    ==========================================
    You're lying again. Jason has not warned me nor told me to stay out of your threads. As a good moderator he has asked me what was going on. I simply referred him to older threads where you failed as a good host and that it is my opinion that you shouldn't be allowed to sell here on KWWH after your bad track record.

Why should I? As a member of KWWH I have the right and perhaps the duty (as we all have) to avoid having people lose their money and precious time to a host with a bad track record by providing terrible service and then delaying or refusing refunds because you were either sick or bankrupt.

As a good moderator he has asked me what was going on. I simply referred him to older threads where you failed as a good host.

http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=39995
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=83569

The personal issue I had with you, where you purchased servers which were partly mine has nothing to do with this.

Even if I really will be told that I am not allowed to warn people against you, I will duly do so. Because then it imy responsibility of more people having bad experience with you is shifted to the moderators and the powers to be.

Website's:
    There is noone who can say I didnt refund him. During that crisis I refunded everyone. Even the guy who panicked and opened the thread was also refunded.
    PM him and ask him if he was refunded or not.
    Now there is no such issues and everyone is happy while hosting with me.

The two issues were reported by you in the thread to prove that I am not a trust worthy host. There is a thread in hosting section where all scam hosts are listed. You had tried but there all these issues were cleared and Jason had also cleared me. There why are you always bumping into the threads. Clients are not complaining but you are crying all over my thread....strange!!!
    You can see clients are buying from me....they are not complaining. Once we had a issue and I refunded everyone. Someone panicked and posted. But even he was refunded.
    And now when everything is smooth clients happy why are you creating a difficult environment for me to conduct business? Let the clients decide and not you.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    The fact that these people were finally refunded doesn't matter.

The fact is that your service was lousy and then after being pressured you finally paid attention to those people complaining with excuses as 'I was bankrupt', 'I was sick' and the most pathetic one 'I couldn't pay attention to my customers because I was raking care of my cousin with cancer in the hospital'.

Perhaps you should read through these two threads again (and so should potential customers) and finally grasp the idea of having a bad track record.

BTW I offered you to provide me a 1 month test drive of your reseller and let me write an unbiased review. But it seems you don't like to proof that you bettered your life.

================================================== ===
    You can see clients are buying from me....they are not complaining.
    ================================================== ===
    In this thread I see one person (zamburlu) who bought and he immediately complained. Don't exaggerate.

I will no longer respond in this thread. Aspirant buyers might be able to make up their mind by reading the posts.

Website's:
    And then he immediately said he got the vps. We always say that vps will be processed within 24 hours. We never said you will get it immediately. We have never denied it.

And why should I give you the trial?
    The current users will complain if they find issues. They are the best judge.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information