Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63037 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    ipbteam.info

Default Facing Style Issue

Friends i face style issue on my forum. When i check my permission in Admin panel cache folder was not write able when i try to change the permission its said "This operation is not permitted". As i mention i face style problem is in the header of my style all options are mixed up this is may be my cache folder's are not write able or i accidentally delete some major style files. My admin panel is also not load with proper admin style kindly solve this problem. You can check my site

divxdown.info
    Yadro Reviewed by Yadro on . Facing Style Issue Friends i face style issue on my forum. When i check my permission in Admin panel cache folder was not write able when i try to change the permission its said "This operation is not permitted". As i mention i face style problem is in the header of my style all options are mixed up this is may be my cache folder's are not write able or i accidentally delete some major style files. My admin panel is also not load with proper admin style kindly solve this problem. You can check my site Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    snowfortress.net
    Yeah it looks pretty messed up and almost looks like you converted from phpBB to IPB when I click some links but please correct me if Im wrong. I also was able to spot one possible issue that I suggest you try to uninstall if your able to access the acp and thats the hook: " (PIN) Awards Management System " as this is giving your forum a error mess when trying to use the default IPB skin.

Worst case scenario is that you reinstall the whole thing and maybe lose some posts but it shouldnt hurt because its very few and you get a fresh new start with the basics working and can start add the mods/apps you like and want. Apply a backup is also another solution if possible.

Good luck...

/UpNorth

Thread Information