Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63163 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    It begins...
    Recommendation: I'm not too sure if this is possible or not, but if it is, it would be a great idea to list transactions in their actual value followed by another entry that details the fee charged.

Right now, for example, the transactions list will show (for example) $9.09 for a transaction that was $9. So basically, the list is showing $9 + $0.09 fee. In certain circumstances, this makes it impossible to determine the actual value of the transaction and the fee component relating to it.

This is especially true for Moneybookers, for example. When adding a debit card, they will charge your debit card with 2 amounts between $0.01 and $1 (or $2, I think). The transactions list on Payoneer, unfortunately, does not reflect the amounts charged correctly because they include the associated fee with them. So as of right now, essentially, there's no way to add a debit card to Skrill successfully; the verification fails because we don't know the correct amounts.

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    Thanks very much for the suggestion!

Currently, if you click on any foreign currency transaction on your My Account page, it will show you the original local currency amount of the purchase, followed by the final USD charge. For USD purchases, however this is not the case.

I completely understand your comment, and will certainly pass on this suggestion. For now, feel free to contact us via Live Chat, telephone, or e-mail and we will be able to tell you the original charge amount.
    Nissim A.
    Payoneer Community Manager
    Ask me about becoming a Payoneer partner

Website's:
    graphicswave.us
    Hey i would like to know i read this on your site so i am asking this 24.95$ i must to pay to get this card or its only if i want to active it ? and yes i am from Macedonia can i use this card for PayPal ?

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by AllSolo View Post
    Hey i would like to know i read this on your site so i am asking this 24.95$ i must to pay to get this card or its only if i want to active it ? and yes i am from Macedonia can i use this card for PayPal ?
    You are not charged any fees when ordering the card, it is completely free of charge. Any card fees are deducted once you have received a payment.

If PayPal allows you to add a debit card to your account, you will be able to add your Payoneer card. Just make sure you have an available balance on the card first, as it's prepaid and PayPal will try to charge the card (to confirm that it's valid).
    Nissim A.

Banned
    Hi I sent you a PM, pls reply.thank you.

6.   Sponsored Links

Payment Providers
    Quote Originally Posted by mananggi View Post
    Hi I sent you a PM, pls reply.thank you.
    Hi,

I have responded to your questions.

Hi, my card has just been approved and I want to link it to my vidxden account so I can cash out my june earnings. Unfortunately I forgot my password and can't access my account. I can't retrieve my password because my card is due to arrive on July 12 and I just really need to link my card before June ends because my earnings my get lost Help please?

Banned
    Website's:
    HD-Load.in
    Again my favorit day in the week ( PayDay! and from 2Checkout )
    +
    I have received some money from PayPal through the US Bank Account

Payoneer is unbelieveble great ! I just love this company
    Get my money easily and at any time from any ATM in Morocco

I asked Uploaded.to to add Payoneer as payment methode I hope they make a deal with you

Website's:
    HostinPK.com AdsenseUrdu.com
    Quote Originally Posted by simoestcoool View Post
    Again my favorit day in the week ( PayDay! and from 2Checkout )
    +
    I have received some money from PayPal through the US Bank Account

Payoneer is unbelieveble great ! I just love this company
    Get my money easily and at any time from any ATM in Morocco

I asked Uploaded.to to add Payoneer as payment methode I hope they make a deal with you
    No doubt they are the best one in this industry. Payments are always on time and love to use Payoneer card online.
    Hostinpk.Com - Quality webhosting solutions with 24x7 support
    Linux Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy07 View Post
    Hi, my card has just been approved and I want to link it to my vidxden account so I can cash out my june earnings. Unfortunately I forgot my password and can't access my account. I can't retrieve my password because my card is due to arrive on July 12 and I just really need to link my card before June ends because my earnings my get lost Help please?
    Unfortunately, due to security regulations, resetting your account password requires that you have access to the physical card. You will need to wait until you receive the card before you can reset the password.
    Nissim A.

Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread Information