Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61386 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    Payment Providers
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorX View Post
    Hello,
    How can I send money from my Moneybookers account to Payoneer? and how much it costs?

Thanks
    Hi,

You can transfer money from your MB account to your Payoneer card with our US Payment Service. If you would like you can PM me the email associated with your Payoneer card and I will send you the questionnaire to fill out.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook33R View Post
    I tried to transfer money from my cousin's payoneer card to mine, but when he logins to payoneer with his account and go to the link "transfer to another card" and then put my card/email details on the form. Then it says Invalid Data or Card not valid etc. My Card is activated and i use it with PayPal/Online Purchase/eBay etc. etc. But, I can't receive money to my card from another payoneer card. Please tell me the solution for this that how can i receive money on my card from other PAYONEER CARD.. thanks.. Reply soon..

Check PM.. I sent you guys my email of Payoneer
    I received your email regarding this matter and responded to you there.
    David S.
    Payoneer Community Manager
    Ask me about becoming a Payoneer partner
    Refer a Friend

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    StudentSharez.com
    Hi,

You can transfer money from your MB account to your Payoneer card with our US Payment Service. If you would like you can PM me the email associated with your Payoneer card and I will send you the questionnaire to fill out.
    Thank you. PM sent.
    Offshore-host.blogspot.com - List of DMCA flexible webhosts.
    StudentSharez.com - Medical ebooks and lectures.

I am from Bangladesh. PayPal doesn't support my country. That's why I receive my money on webmoney (WMZ). Now I have 500$+ WMZ fund on my account. Per month I receive 200-500$ on my WMZ purse. But I could not found any proper way to withdraw that money. Now I have some question about about Payoneer before try it.

1. Can I deposit my Webmoney (WMZ) fund to Payoneer or transfer my fund to Webmoney to payoneer?

2. If yes Then, Can I withdraw that fund via Bank transfer or Payoneer Debit Card?

3. If yes Then, What will be the charge for withdraw fund.

4. Can I use my Payoneer Debit card in any both in my country for withdraw fund? Or I have to specific Bank both to withdraw fund?
    Sorry for my bad English.

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MSL6600 View Post
    I am from Bangladesh. PayPal doesn't support my country. That's why I receive my money on webmoney (WMZ). Now I have 500$+ WMZ fund on my account. Per month I receive 200-500$ on my WMZ purse. But I could not found any proper way to withdraw that money. Now I have some question about about Payoneer before try it.

1. Can I deposit my Webmoney (WMZ) fund to Payoneer or transfer my fund to Webmoney to payoneer?

2. If yes Then, Can I withdraw that fund via Bank transfer or Payoneer Debit Card?

3. If yes Then, What will be the charge for withdraw fund.

4. Can I use my Payoneer Debit card in any both in my country for withdraw fund? Or I have to specific Bank both to withdraw fund?

Hi,

Yes, the Payoneer card is a payment method for Webmoney accounts. You can read more about it here: https://cards.wmtransfer.com/en/products/faq/payoneer

You will be able to order a new Payoneer card, for use with Webmoney only. Webmoney requires that you maintain a separate Payoneer card, to be used with Webmoney only (if you already have a Payoneer card, we will allow you to have another one for Webmoney only).

You will be able to withdraw your Webmoney balance to the Payoneer card, and use it to withdraw cash from ATMs or make purchases online/in stores.

There is no bank account required for the card.
    Nissim A.

You will be able to withdraw your Webmoney balance to the Payoneer card, and use it to withdraw cash from ATMs or make purchases online/in stores.
    Is that mean I can use this special webmoney payoneer card in Bangladesh to withdraw fund?
    Sorry for my bad English.

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MSL6600 View Post
    Is that mean I can use this special webmoney payoneer card in Bangladesh to withdraw fund?
    Yes, you can apply for the card via Webmoney, and we will ship it to your address in Bangladesh. You can then withdraw funds from Webmoney to the card, and use the card to withdraw cash in Bangladesh.
    Nissim A.

Quote Originally Posted by Nissim-Payoneer View Post
    Yes, you can apply for the card via Webmoney, and we will ship it to your address in Bangladesh. You can then withdraw funds from Webmoney to the card, and use the card to withdraw cash in Bangladesh.
    and if i already have payoneer card

* can i migrate both payment in one card
    * can we do that with alertpay

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    Webmoney requires that you use a separate Payoneer card for your account with them, so you can't use an already existing Payoneer card. We will, however, allow you to hold 2 card (one being only for Webmoney).

We do not currently support Alterpay.
    Nissim A.

Thanks a lot for fast response "Nissim"
    can u give me a link for all companies that works with payoneer
    Thanks again

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    Payoneer has thousands of companies who are official partners of ours, and so we do not keep a full list of all companies.

We do, however, have a full list of companies that can send funds to your US Payment Services. You can view it here: http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx
    Nissim A.

Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread Information