Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62445 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    rls-log.com

Default How to Order alertpay prepaid card

Hi guyz,

i checked out FAQ at alertpay.com ... and found this :

Q: How do I order my AlertPay PrePaid Card? Solution Ordering your new AlertPay PrePaid Card is easy! Just follow these steps:

1. Login to your AlertPay account.
    2. Click on ?Order It Today?.
    3. Click on ?Get The Card?.
    4. Confirm your details by selecting the ?Name to appear on the card?, the ?Method of Payment? you wish to use for the one-time setup fee, the ?Shipping Address?; also check the box to agree to the one-time setup fee, and select ?next step?.
    5. Enter the type of ?Photo ID? you will be submitting and the ?ID number?, attach a scanned copy of your photo ID by browsing your documents and a scanned copy of a ?Proof of Address?, and click on ?Next Step?.
    6. After this you will be taken to the ?Complete? page.

That?s it. All you will have to do after that is wait a short while to receive your new AlertPay PrePaid Card.
    but i dont see any order it today button or text written on my account ... can any one guide me ..
    babarali124 Reviewed by babarali124 on . How to Order alertpay prepaid card Hi guyz, i checked out FAQ at alertpay.com ... and found this : Q: How do I order my AlertPay PrePaid Card? https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/themes/client_default/space.gif Solution Ordering your new AlertPay PrePaid Card is easy! Just follow these steps: 1. Login to your AlertPay account. 2. Click on ?Order It Today?. 3. Click on ?Get The Card?. 4. Confirm your details by selecting the ?Name to appear on the card?, the ?Method of Payment? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    They are not giving out any card now. Maybe they will after some time. That's what I know, no idea how it is now.

Website's:
    rls-log.com
    no many people have got it .. im from pakistan and many people from pakistan have got the card

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    Did they order it recently? or they had it before and got the new one?

Website's:
    rls-log.com
    ordered recently

Website's:
    google.com
    They do not offer cards atm, i asked them....

MMM....I don't know but Sean of alertpay told me that prepaid card is a debit card and you can use it around the world and you can withdraw the money in an ATM. Are you sure about this information seraphim???...

Website's:
    justbeenpaidz.blogspot.com
    when i signup for card its free or they charges some $$ from me and where i can use this card can i do some shopping on this card or not plz tel me
    if you want senuke xcr latest full version with lifetime updates just pm

Alertpay prepaid card is still in beta phase and is available to limited number of people.

You can't order new card at the moment until they find a permanent partner for cards.

As for the card itself, it cost $20, you can load it from you alertpay account and use
    it to withdraw cash on atm machines around the world, in-store and internet purchases.

Thanks for the information azuredrake. I'ts more confortable to know this information.....

Thread Information