Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61003 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Hello All!

Hello, hello!

Long time follower (as with most things) but wanted to post something the other day so made an account (shameful)

Anyways! Just moved into my new place and things are beginning to settle down (thank goodness!). On top of buying some new furniture, I picked up an arcade cabinet and a couple of japanese shmup shooters for it and a new car.

Just some random into I suppose...

Hope to see ya around!
    Ka0tiK Reviewed by Ka0tiK on . Hello All! Hello, hello! Long time follower (as with most things) but wanted to post something the other day so made an account :facepalm: (shameful) Anyways! Just moved into my new place and things are beginning to settle down (thank goodness!). On top of buying some new furniture, I picked up an arcade cabinet and a couple of japanese shmup shooters for it and a new car. B-) Just some random into I suppose... Hope to see ya around! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Welcome to KWWHunction!

Website's:
    fakevisitors.net serpmafia.com

- Hello Ka0tik, Welcome to KWWHunction.com -

Enjoy your stay and post lots . Be sure to read the(Rules) Of forum. if you're interested in advertising on KWWHunction Click the link, (Advertise @ KWWHunction).

Thread Information