Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62621 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Website's:
    GFXWebHosting.com WarezJobs.com
    Quote Originally Posted by GOODN?SS View Post
    It is JOKE ???

Dear Clients,
    Recently we are experiencing slow responce from RDP server. Which is not suppose to be, unless someone is raping the Hard Disk. making the Hard Disk read/write speed slow.
    Few users are found uploading/downloading 6-30 files at a time. plus seeding/torrenting 6-15 files at a time.
    And this is how the hard disk is slowing down making the rdp slow in responce. You have understand that there are other users on the rdp server also, be fair with them , they are also paying for the service.
    From now on this is the new rules for every rdp user:
    Maximum active torrent at a time: 5 (five) , Strictly no public seeding, Only private seeding is allowed.
    jDownloader: Maximum simultaneous downloads : 3 (three) or less
    FTP (filezilla/cuteftp): Maximum simultaneous Uploads: 3 (three) or less
    Zoom file uploader: Maximum simultaneous Uploads: 3 (three) or less
    IDM: Maximum simultaneous Downloads: 3 (three)

Softwares that is banned/not allowed in our RDP: CZShare manager, altbinz, any kind of media encoding/conversion software.

** Please take this new rules seriously and apply to your work. If you failed to obey/apply our rules then you can say goodbye to our quality rdp and search for other rdp provider and i mean it. From the begining we are constantly trying very hard not to provide RDP service but Quality RDP Experience to our valuable clients. Remember we are not just like other RDP provides. We are different, who cares about quality and clients.
    That is not JOKE. The rules apply to those who use the RDP as if they own the whole server. All i ask is to be fair with other users. User can use a Max of 8 simultaneous Uploads if he/she is not using other apps, like jdownloader, idm, ftp, etc. Think like this, if a user runs all the apps at a same time , there is actually 5+3+3+3+3 = 17 concurrent connection sharing 1Gbps. Its a common sense.
    Those who care about the servers and quality knows this better and taking good care of it.

I am already seeing a good performance after that email and things are going really good now. So that proves that someone was abusing the rdp like his/her bitch.

Regards,
    GFXGURU

Probation
    Ok guys, so here is my review after 1 month usage of gfxwebhosting RDP service. its my 2nd month now. just renewed. I asked for demo account on MSN chat and got details after 10mins. Tested the RDP, was really impressed with the download and upload speed, its really fast. So without thinking I ordered the NL-200GB plan and got RDP details within 20-25 minutes. Fast Setup. There support is the best what i have experienced. The guy Andrew from support is too good and very polite and fast at his work. He takes immediate action on server abuser, So the server is very stable and fast. Their rdp rules made their rdp service one of the best, in my experience. I used 3 rdp providers here before (i am not going to name them, sorry), everyone dissapointed me after 10-15 days of usage. In short, i want to say that, Excellent download/upload speed and very quick RDP support. Price is fine, you get what you pay for (quality RDP doesn't come cheap, thats the biggest mistake everyone make). I am totally 110% satisfied with there RDP service. I recommand them 1000% to anyone. Top notch Thumbs up for Ribnot and Andrew - Nick

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by N3kr0manc3r View Post
    Ok guys, so here is my review after 1 month usage of gfxwebhosting RDP service. its my 2nd month now. just renewed. I asked for demo account on MSN chat and got details after 10mins. Tested the RDP, was really impressed with the download and upload speed, its really fast. So without thinking I ordered the NL-200GB plan and got RDP details within 20-25 minutes. Fast Setup. There support is the best what i have experienced. The guy Andrew from support is too good and very polite and fast at his work. He takes immediate action on server abuser, So the server is very stable and fast. Their rdp rules made their rdp service one of the best, in my experience. I used 3 rdp providers here before (i am not going to name them, sorry), everyone dissapointed me after 10-15 days of usage. In short, i want to say that, Excellent download/upload speed and very quick RDP support. Price is fine, you get what you pay for (quality RDP doesn't come cheap, thats the biggest mistake everyone make). I am totally 110% satisfied with there RDP service. I recommand them 1000% to anyone. Top notch Thumbs up for Ribnot and Andrew - Nick
    Thanks for the Review Nick.

Cheers.

We are few more slots left. check our first post.

Default Demo

Please send me demo, thanks!

And me send Demo if it possible ! Thanks !

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by alternador View Post
    Please send me demo, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy_Marlboro View Post
    And me send Demo if it possible ! Thanks !
    Demo account sent to both you guys via pm.

Thanks.

UPDATE:

We have now 5 x NL-100GB slot available in stock.

HURRY UP! before its gone.

*Special Deal (Month of love): Buy NL-100GB RDP before 5th Feb 2012, and we will upgrade your 100GB RDP to 200GB RDP.

Just pm me or open ticket once you place the order.

Dont forget to use the coupon code: 3OFF (for a $3 discount)

Website's:
    piplay.me
    bookmark

please ad Alertpay(payza) as payment option.

9.   Sponsored Links

hi

can you provide a demo account to can check your service

thanks

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information