Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62704 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default why is my thread gone?

Hi
    Is there a way to find out why is my thread deleted? I was discussing about a script that I wrote and then the thread just disappeared. I think I didn't infringe KWWHunction's rules.
    thanks,
    pb
    ppbb Reviewed by ppbb on . why is my thread gone? Hi Is there a way to find out why is my thread deleted? I was discussing about a script that I wrote and then the thread just disappeared. I think I didn't infringe KWWHunction's rules. thanks, pb Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    It was probably in the wrong area. You posted in file hosts discussion and while is did deal with file hosts wasn't probably the best area. Sorta like the way this would be better in the feedback area instead of general discussion. Maybe if you posted it in webmaster resources it would be ok. You weren't breaking rules technically as you were discussing the price of a script. The other thing you could do is post in the development area and talk about it's features but not it's price and get advice and feedback that way. Usually topics are locked if they break the rules for the wrong area so not sure why yours was removed.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Thanks for the answer.

Thread Information