Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62596 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Can Some1 Help Me With This Situtation

i want to install a forum but not getting the right direction how to make this in your forum

like KWWHuntion not have forum/forum.php in his url but many forums are having

http://www.site.com/forums/forum.php

i want to know how to do this and what chmod rights for making forum name folder in cpanel

any help will be appreciated
    ankeshhimesh Reviewed by ankeshhimesh on . Can Some1 Help Me With This Situtation i want to install a forum but not getting the right direction how to make this in your forum like KWWHuntion not have forum/forum.php in his url but many forums are having http://www.site.com/forums/forum.php i want to know how to do this and what chmod rights for making forum name folder in cpanel any help will be appreciated Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

JGM
    Create a folder on your server called "forums" without quotes and CHMOD I think should be 775, when you create the folder it will possibly set the CHMOD to what you need it to be but just double check to make sure.

Hope it helps.

JGM.

Thread Information