Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62827 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    Releasebb.org wzrelease.com fileserve4u.com iscene360.com

Default Help me wordpress errors ! Pls

i restore my site in new cpanel hosting linux !
    index site run ok but go wp-admin i see errors
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in xxxx/wp-admin/includes/media.php on line 1183
    and
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in xxxxxx/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php on line 1333
    Pls help me fix errors ???
    fileserve4u Reviewed by fileserve4u on . Help me wordpress errors ! Pls i restore my site in new cpanel hosting linux ! index site run ok but go wp-admin i see errors and Pls help me fix errors ??? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    scrls.co.uk
    try this ?

1. Open your FTP browser and navigate to the folder/directory that you installed WordPress in. From there, locate ?wp-config.php?. You?ll need to open it in whatever editor you like. Once you?ve done this, enter the following code somewhere close to the top:
    @ini_set('memory_limit','64M');
    Check to see if the error is resolved. If not, go on to step 2.
    2. In your FTP browser, navigate to your root folder (it?s usually /public_html/ or /www/) and look for a ?PHP.ini? file. You?ll need to find a line like this:
    memory_limit = 12M
    Change ?12M? to ?32M? to allow the PHP scripts WordPress runs to access more memory. If this doesn?t work, try changing it to ?64M?. If you still have issues, and you have access to your webserver, it might be necessary to restart your webserver. If this doesn?t work, or you don?t have access to your webserver, then you?ll need to go ahead to step 3.
    3. We?re going to edit your /install.php file. You can find this file in the root directory of your site, or in whichever directory/folder you installed WordPress in. You?ll need to add the following line to the beginning of the file:
    ini_set('memory_limit','32M');
    When you are finished, the beginning of the file should look like this:
    ini_set('memory_limit','32M');
    /**
    * WordPress Installer
    * @since unknown
    * @var bool
    */
    define('WP_INSTALLING', true);
    If this still doesn?t work, try changing ?32M? to ?64M?. If you?re totally at a loss for ideas, I?d recommend contacting your site?s host and asking them if there?s any issues with your server. If you have access to your administrative control panel, you might want to try disabling any extraneous plugins, as well.

PM sent

Website's:
    Releasebb.org wzrelease.com fileserve4u.com iscene360.com
    Quote Originally Posted by _brazzO View Post
    try this ?
    yes ! i try and errors fixed !
    Thank sir !

Thread Information