Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62397 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

VPN

Default VPN

If I use a VPN will I get faster download and upload speeds? Will I stay safe if I use a VPN to upload warez?

Thanks for your help.
    inFAMOUS Reviewed by inFAMOUS on . VPN If I use a VPN will I get faster download and upload speeds? Will I stay safe if I use a VPN to upload warez? Thanks for your help. :) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Of course not, your connection will be routed through the VPN - nothing else. It would show the VPN IP instead of your IP address. Pretty useful if you don't want someone to know where you're from.

Faster: No.
    Safe: Safer.

Banned
    also,it wont increase your download upload speed

Thanks guys.

We can still get caught uploading copyrighted material, even using a VPN right?

Yes, you'll get caught anyway.
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

Ok, thank you for you answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kw3rLn View Post
    Yes, you'll get caught anyway.
    Is it easy to get caught even using a VPN or the is it hard to reach my infos?

Respected Member
    Law enforcement authorities will easily get your real IP, payment details, address, etc from the company that you purchased the VPN from.

Don't delude yourself into thinking a VPN makes you untraceable brotha, that's not the case. A lot of these VPN providers have terms and conditions that strongly prohibit illegal activities, don't expect them to cover your ass when shit hits the fan.

Yeah VPN wont keep you safe.
    It will only make it bit harder to get you and thats it.
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information