Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62292 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    royalvipers.com rapidareena.info

Thumbs up I need Help in my forum

hello, friends, this is prince . currently i m using vb3.8.6 i me and my partners dont know about vbulletin to much. when we started our site we installed one skin and there we did all experiment we added above 10mods include mousepointer we did some diting to in skin templates after that i talked to one person he was saying to mee ur database corrupted there is some problem so u have to start from first day and ur skin templates also broken and too many things i have good members in my site and i have lot of posts also . i dont wanna loose my members and posts so can any person fix this errors and can anyone add seo service with good one ? i will pay for this but i want all thigns fine like a fresh website. and i want two three skin i dont want person says this will work in one skin not others skins due to lack of editing or these mods not supporting others skins please help me if u can free of cost or for money thank you so much . i hope ill get good expert of vb.

site name is www.rapidareena.info

regards prince
    the prince Reviewed by the prince on . I need Help in my forum hello, friends, this is prince . currently i m using vb3.8.6 i me and my partners dont know about vbulletin to much. when we started our site we installed one skin and there we did all experiment we added above 10mods include mousepointer we did some diting to in skin templates after that i talked to one person he was saying to mee ur database corrupted there is some problem so u have to start from first day :( and ur skin templates also broken and too many things :( i have good members in Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    learninginn.com
    ur site sh0ws it is 3.8.7.
    to repair ur database,
    go to acp> maintenance> repair/optimize tables.

but first disable plugins in vbulletin options

for minor modifications pm me..i will sort out

I tried to repair his database the above way but there were tables missing as the database was corrupted. I reinstalled vbulletin for him, added 9 skins, some mods, and vBSEO with Sitemap generator. The errors are no longer and everything works fine. Im guessing that whoever exported the database did not do it properly.

Payment Received.

Banned
    I Can Fix it !

Contact me via skype : selection.manager

Banned
    Website's:
    royalvipers.com rapidareena.info
    thank you for every thing now every thing is fine thank you dope he did his work so now ill chack tommorow with my friends thank you again money sent to alertpay .

regards prince

Thread Information