Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62922 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    dopeshare.com

Thumbs up DopeShare - Make money by showing your own ads on the download pages of your files!

We started this thread again, please ask your question here. To remind you about DopeShare , or to inform you if you are new, let me tell you what we offer:

- Big Upload/Dowload Speed (even for free users is up to 1Mb/s)
    - Dope embed player
    - No captcha, No waiting at all
    - Clean design, only one ad (beside yours)

Beside of this dope features, you can also make big money with us. We don't put you chose between earning plans, with us you earn big from the next 2 features on the same time :

- Custom AD - Get an AD Code(or Ad Tag) from an ad network(like Google Adsense, Clicksor, Smowtion, etc) and put it in the "Custom Ad" field in "my account". Your ad will appear then on the download pages of your uploaded files.
    It's like a 50-50 % share of the ad space on the download page! So if you haven't tried it yet, maybe you should. It is the program that guarantees you the most constant earnings!

- 50% From Premium Sales - Every time a user purchases a Premium Membership through your links, you will earn 50% of that membership. For example: a single 1 year membership sold will bring you $22!

With the both features you can earn much more than with any other file hoster

To learn more about the Custom AD feature & Premium sales, go here: Make Money with DopeShare
    dopeshare Reviewed by dopeshare on . DopeShare - Make money by showing your own ads on the download pages of your files! We started this thread again, please ask your question here. To remind you about DopeShare , or to inform you if you are new, let me tell you what we offer: - Big Upload/Dowload Speed (even for free users is up to 1Mb/s) - Dope embed player - No captcha, No waiting at all - Clean design, only one ad (beside yours) Beside of this dope features, you can also make big money with us. We don't put you chose between earning plans, with us you earn big from the next 2 features on the same Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net
    Welcome to KWWH

Website's:
    dopeshare.com
    We are here from a while, but the post was closed and now we've started the post again. But anyway, we Thank you!

Could you offer 50% of rebills? I can bring you traffic but dont like to earn from ads

Website's:
    dopeshare.com
    No, we don't offer for rebills. You should try with the ads, if you have good traffic it's impossible not to earn much more than with other stuff. Think about it, there are a lot of file hosts that earn from ads, not from premium members, and they afford to pay the uploaders. You will make much much more from ads than from sales or pay per download.

My downloaders use JDownloader, so nobody will see ads with my downloads, that?s why i?m not interested in this way of earning. My files will have 1GB weight so only premiums will download it (That?s why i want to use PPD features)

Website's:
    dopeshare.com
    Jdownloader is the enemy of all file hosters, but we are keeping it under control. I don't advise you to use jdownloader on dopeshare . Regards

Important Announcement

If you have a website and you can deliver big traffic to the files hosted on dopeshare, send me a pm and you will receive premium membership for lifetime!

Also if you tell all your friends about Making Money with DopeShare and you referr more than 10 webmasters with good websites, you will receive premium membership for lifetime. Make them register from your affiliate link and when you made up to 10, pm with your username.

Regards

Thread Information