Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62391 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Receive money from a Paypal account

Hey,

My Paypal account is limited, I have a business paypal account owned by my friend. I want to transfer money to myself every month but I cannot use Paypal services so I have to use an alternative solution to receive money form my friends paypal account. Anyone have some ideas of what alternatives way I can receive money from Paypal?
    jaani Reviewed by jaani on . Receive money from a Paypal account Hey, My Paypal account is limited, I have a business paypal account owned by my friend. I want to transfer money to myself every month but I cannot use Paypal services so I have to use an alternative solution to receive money form my friends paypal account. Anyone have some ideas of what alternatives way I can receive money from Paypal? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    You mean how to get money from your friends paypal ; or
    you need alternative of PayPal

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

with draw your money to your bank account

or order a cheque

Your friend can send the money to an exchanger and you could receive the funds on
    another payment platform, such as AlertPay, MoneyBooks etc

If you need help with something like that, send me a PM.

Website's:
    qualtu.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jaani View Post
    Hey,

My Paypal account is limited, I have a business paypal account owned by my friend. I want to transfer money to myself every month but I cannot use Paypal services so I have to use an alternative solution to receive money form my friends paypal account. Anyone have some ideas of what alternatives way I can receive money from Paypal?
    Dude, verify your personal paypal account by adding your bank account details and credit / debit card information. You will get limited increased!

Quote Originally Posted by wonkxags View Post
    Dude, verify your personal paypal account by adding your bank account details and credit / debit card information. You will get limited increased!
    I'm banned from using Paypal services

I want to transfer money from my friends paypal to me but he can't do bank transfer.

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    contact longBG

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

Thread Information