Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62913 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 160 of 171 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1709
    FF I closed affiliate program?

Quote Originally Posted by eshk0x View Post
    FF I closed affiliate program?
    your really did? is that a question or a constatation?

I talked just today with filefactory's support center, they told me that ppd plan is closed but they will continue to work with pps. Seems that payout with paypal is possibile:
    Code: 
    We currently pay via PayPal and will be introducing alternate payout methods soon.

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteforever View Post
    I talked just today with filefactory's support center, they told me that ppd plan is closed but they will continue to work with pps. Seems that payout with paypal is possibile:
    Code: 
    We currently pay via PayPal and will be introducing alternate payout methods soon.
    Not correct.
    If you request the payment you'l get the following message :

Due to the termination of our relationship with PayPal, we have temporarily disabled requesting affiliate payouts. Funds from previous PayPal sales are currently being help by PayPal for up to 180 days. We are working to implement alternative payout methods and may be able to payout via PayPal once funds are released. In the meantime you can create Premium vouchers to upgrade or extend your account, or to give to family or friends.
    Thanks for your understanding and patience regarding this situation which is out of our control. We will post updates to the situation when we have more information. Please do not contact support or abuse support staff regarding this issue.

Yes, I think you're right, probably it's only a way to attract uploaders

6.   Sponsored Links

I do not know how many months has not generated a penny, so I asked

they are cheating!

a friend of mine said she bought a year of premium from them, with my referral link and I have not earned a dime in a week!

so if you are making sales, they are not showing all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggy View Post
    Did i ever say "work", did i ever mention that i want "my money", you are full of it, your just a sad little loser, dude move out you parents basement and get a real live. .
    But this is the first time i hear someone saying that the Netherlands is a third world country, lol, i would love to be able to live of 164$ a month here.
    About your google translate remark, thats wierd that you reply to my messages fully understanding them, but yes if your a moron with no real points you will have to search for a grammar error somewhere in a post, because you think that will look really clever.
    But its wierd you have 5 post only and all in this filefactory thread?

Ahhhhhhh......so you DO understand English, although you're writing of it is up for
    interpretation. So......let me let you figure this one out. Go fuck yourself

Your replies get more intelligent every time, lets see after the "English grammar crap" we go for the abuse, very clever never seen this happening before on a forum.

at least FileFactory is a lot more free downloader friendly now...
    ...but then again, no one's using them anymore.

Thread Information