Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62384 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 8 of 297 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net
    Hello hoster80
    All your issues have been resolved. Please check support ticket.

Thank You
    TehHost Staff

Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net
    A Little Announcement from TehHost

We are fed up of mailing our DC again and again about our s1 server regarding its speed slowdowns and We have decided our clients will not pay for the faults of our DC/us. So we are moving all our clients to s2 and s3 in the next 24 hours without any charge.

If by chance we missed your sborg than please don't panic and just open a support ticket and your sborg will be available in minutes. Also I am sorry to say but all the data will be lost when we will move the clients because we will install all the sborg's from scratch.

Your sborg will not be down for even a single second, however according to our TOS we provide double (2x) compensation everytime you face downtime or any kind of problem from our side. So feel free to contact our friendly live support or open a support ticket to get an extension in your next invoice.

Regards
    TehHost

Downloaded at 2.953 MB/s from Fileserve.

Uploaded at 3.014 MB/s to Fileserve
    Still uploading to Rapidshare. The speed is extremely slow.

Uploaded at 0.108 MB/s to Rapidshare. I was told I should be getting around 2-3 MB/s.

Also, how to use FTP upload to Filesonic. I don't get how to use it.
    This is the way how I entered the details.
    ftp://username: password@ftp.us.filesonic.com

Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net
    MrCube : The format you specified isnt the proper format to use ftp uploads to FSC.Upload to RS is currently slow from all US servers(a problem in their end).Please open a support ticket regarding both the issues we will be glad to will look into it.

Thanks
    TehHost Staff

Thanks. Getting back the great speeds.

Uploaded at 2.416 MB/s to Rapidshare

The uploading speed to Fileserve varies. It's between 10-30 Mbps. Very good service and great support.

A snapshot:

8.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCube View Post
    Thanks. Getting back the great speeds.

Uploaded at 2.416 MB/s to Rapidshare

The uploading speed to Fileserve varies. It's between 10-30 Mbps. Very good service and great support.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCube View Post
    A snapshot:
    as we said we are moving some users so users can face a little slowdown/downtime but everything is sorted now and we are back on track with full speed

the new server has great speed! thank you tehhost, i personally want to thank Aakash, Steve and Alex from the live support, really helping me with some problem,they really have the best support!!!

Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net
    Quote Originally Posted by bryboi View Post
    the new server has great speed! thank you tehhost, i personally want to thank Aakash, Steve and Alex from the live support, really helping me with some problem,they really have the best support!!!
    Thanks for those kind words dude. We strive to serve our clients to the best of our ability.

Thanks
    TehHost Staff

Page 8 of 297 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread Information