Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63076 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Where, how can I see a list of posting-tags?

Whenever I am trying to insert a tag into my thread-starting post,
    I am getting:
    1.You do not have permission to create tags. You may only use existing tags
    I have no wish to create / mess with tags but I never see any pop-up of existing tags and cannot find how/where to see them
    Searching tags in FAQ or forums is next to impossible because tags-term is overloaded with other meaning (used in coding)

Where, how can I see a list of posting-tags?
    Omaba Reviewed by Omaba on . Where, how can I see a list of tags? Whenever I am trying to insert a tag into my thread-starting post, I am getting: I have no wish to create / mess with tags but I never see any pop-up of existing tags and cannot find how/where to see them Searching tags in FAQ or forums is next to impossible because tags-term is overloaded with other meaning (used in coding) Where, how can I see a list of posting-tags? Rating: 5
    Gennady KeyCAPTCHA-urded (LiveEnd)
    ex-employee of KeyCAPTCHA.com, slandered and sued under fabricated charges for having attempted to tell that spamming and cheating customers are illegal
    http://keycaptchaured.wordpress.com

2.   Sponsored Links

We will try to fix that today, everyone should be able to tag his own thread (I am), but I guess Administrator didn't update the 'Member' usergroup permissions.

KWWH might be using a Auto tagger plug in so members don't have to, and to be honest i hate tagging my posts and i never do.

Thread Information