Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6747 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Americans Logged 101,000 Years of Facebook Time in Single Month

A report released Sept. 11 by Nielsen, the media research and ratings company, reveals that Americans are spending more time than ever perusing social networks and blogs. Unsurprisingly, the report found that "Americans spend more time on Facebook than any other site."

In May, the most recent month for which data were collected, Americans spent 53.5 billion total minutes on Facebook ? or roughly 101,720 years. As there were 140 million unique visitors to the site that month, the average user spent 382 minutes, or 6.4 hours, browsing Facebook in May.

The Nielsen report profiled the type of Internet user who is most likely to use Facebook. Based on its findings, that person is an Asian-American female between the ages of 18 and 34; she lives in New England, makes less than $50,000 per year, and has at least a bachelor's degree.
    Americans Logged 101,000 Years of Facebook Time in Single Month - Yahoo! News

Not surprised one bit. We have no lives (see what I did there)...
    RDR Reviewed by RDR on . Americans Logged 101,000 Years of Facebook Time in Single Month http://i.imgur.com/xEf7g.jpg Americans Logged 101,000 Years of Facebook Time in Single Month - Yahoo! News Not surprised one bit. We have no lives (see what I did there)... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

lol i spend way more then that on facebook, but now i don't use it as much. I have much more things to do.

Website's:
    takeashotatlife.com allnewbeats.com xavierkedzierski.com
    Imagine what we would do without facebook... We are (well the majority of the people of my age (18-20)) really addicted to it. I remember the days when I was telling everybody that facebook was useless and gay, now I can't go a day without checking it

Thread Information