Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62768 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    Dear ngebid,

Thank you for your interest. Do not hesitate to contact me here if you require any further information.

Website's:
    WarezME.org
    Hi,

Im interested in buying one of your servers. I would like to know how many remote desktop connections can i have to the server with win web and win standard edition...

like splitting the server in 4 accounts and having 4 rdp connections active.

Cheers

3.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Dear Batori,

Thank you in advance for your interest.

Both Windows server 2008 Web Edition and Standard Edition support maximum of two simultaneous RDP connections, out of box.

We can provide you with the following licenses to increase this number:

Windows Standard SAL: EUR 4,00 per user
    Windows Remote Desktop Services SAL: EUR 4,00 per user

I believe you would need two additional users considering the OS comes with two already.

Banned
    Just to update everyone that the delivery time for Special Offer - 2 has changed to 72 hours from 48 hours due to high demand.

Banned
    Hello guys,

Please consider that the two special offers mentioned in the first page will expire today at 23:59, Friday September 30 2011.

We have no intention to extend it for a while. If you are interested to take advantage of these offers today, place an order for 100TB-3 (special offer 2) and 100TB-4 for special offer 1 through the following link address:

Link to order

Remember to mention to live chat or sales@hostplate.com to modify the order and invoice for you based on the specs and prices mentioned here along with your additional configurations. You may also leave them in your order note.

Wish all of you a great weekend.

Website's:
    WarezME.org
    Hi,

I've been trying to reach you on live support for the last 14 hours, no luck. No response on tickets too.

It's been like 6-7 days now since my payment for a dedicated server and still no server.

Banned
    Dear Batori,

Could you please provide me with the ticket number where you were not responded for that number of hours? I can see a ticket from 7 AM and were responded 6 hours later. Please check it out below:

Ticket

In regard of your server, almost everyday we updated you with the status of your server and that includes the last email about 3 hours ago. The problem with your server and 7 other of the same config were explained to you. These orders were faced with the weekend and another issue we explained to you in the last email. This is not something general in Hostplate and most of orders are delivered under 24 hours. You can see one of our customers with 2x100TB here mentions to have the server in less than 24 hours.

Please note that such custom servers are not possible any where with such prices. In return we do welcome little bit patience if something unexpected occurs. I understand that you need your server as soon as possible and we are doing our best to satisfy that need.

I do apologize again on behalf of Hostplate and your server is going to be delivered today, 5th of October. We do appreciate for your understanding again.

Website's:
    lulzbux.com
    <snipped as requested>

Banned
    Thanks, missed that. Fixed.

100TB-NL-S that you offer here is same as 100TB-2 that i can buy on your website? Website lists it with 2x500GB, while here it is listed as 2x1TB. I would like 2x1TB server.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information