Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6958 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    miko3209.com
    Greetings, this thread is based on http://www.besthostingforums.com/112...logos-etc.html

A Logo-- 4-5$ as usual via Paypal or Alertpay.
    A Signature-- 3$-4$ as usual via Paypal or Alertpay
    A Layout--Depends on what(10-20$ because you will own the unique rights) via Paypal or Alertpay
    An Avatar-- 3$ via Paypal or Alertpay

Do not flame/troll about "Show some of your work, the method is working like..I design, you check if you like it and then I give you the PSD/Image and you pay, also to the link I provided I have vouches!Means I have worked with People from KWWHunction before."

Interested?
    Add me either on
    MSN---> mikojernay@live.com
    OR
    Skype--> miko.jernay

OR PM here.

I'd also like to mention that if you can't afford these prices, you can make your own.

Quote Originally Posted by cyanide View Post
    He is trusted person and helpful. He made my site logo within 30mins. It was nice dealing with him.

~Miko
    Miko3209 Reviewed by Miko3209 on . Graphic Designing Services and prices.Logos/Avatars/Signatures/Layouts. Greetings, this thread is based on http://www.besthostingforums.com/112-services/102873-graphic-designing-services-layouts-avatars-signatures-logos-etc.html A Logo-- 4-5$ as usual via Paypal or Alertpay. A Signature-- 3$-4$ as usual via Paypal or Alertpay A Layout--Depends on what(10-20$ because you will own the unique rights) via Paypal or Alertpay An Avatar-- 3$ via Paypal or Alertpay Do not flame/troll about "Show some of your work, the method is working like..I design, you check if Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Mate check skype

Website's:
    miko3209.com
    Okay, accepted.

He is trusted person and helpful. He made my site logo within 30mins. It was nice dealing with him.

Website's:
    miko3209.com
    Quote Originally Posted by cyanide View Post
    Glad that I cooperated with you.

Thread Information